hey guinny (subtitled: things to do in summer holidays)

Wesisapie

Reaction score
no disrespect in my reply about the specs in your sig... it was jokingly.

i guess it's an aussie thing.

but you should go out and get laid and drink up and shit like that if you're on summer holidays.

go out for a walk, with a mate, sit outside a booze shop trying to get someone to buy for you, steal some from your parents alcohol cupboard, make chlorine bombs, let them off in duck ponds.

ride around the place, go on missions for no reason in particular, screw around...

i've spent my fair share of holidays stuck at home, but you can go out and it's fun, you just gotta forget about your desires to go home, for food and drink, just find spare taps anywhere and whatever.

then finish off your day by going to a party, etc etc.

if no-one invites you, just ask around, turn up to lots of parties then sooner or later you'll be a regular, and then it's all sweet.

give at least one of the things from my list a go, and anyone else, add something for guinny!

Originally posted by Wesisapie

you just gotta forget about your desires to go home, for food and drink, just find spare taps anywhere and whatever.
!

Guinny, If your from Britain, I strongly Advise agains t this course of action....look what it did to little billy ->:borg:

I went to a party last nite.... :) however it was hilariously bad..... since there was 1 warm beer between two people :LOL: most of the girls went after a while.... however a few stayed ;)

:cheese:

Back