Hidden 3 Trailer

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
With beta 3 of the popular hide-and-dismember mod Hidden: Source set for this weekend, the team have released this trailer. The video shows off many of the new features that will be in beta 3, including the new voice-acting and soundtrack, player classes and new equipment such as laser trip-alarms and low-light goggles. The corporate marines, IRIS, will have their work cut out to seek out The Hidden, little more than a shimmer in the air, and destroy him.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]You can download the hi-res version of the video here.
Find out more at the Hidden website.

This mod is teh shiznit. You get the same feeling you got from playing as marines in AvP multiplayer, and that's one hell of a compliment.

What are you talking about, i thought the trailer was great.

Looking forward to the latest beta of the mod.

Great music.

I get redricted to Microsofts website when I touch that link :/

Garfield_ said:
I get redricted to Microsofts website when I touch that link :/

The full links are at http://hidden-source.com right on the front page. Whoever put the story up messed up the second video link and put two https, that's why you were getting redirected to Microsoft.

Miccynarc, if it showed off the game well, then what's the problem? Showing off the game is the point of the trailer. The point isn't to be professional video editors, because we are not. We're there to make enjoyable games.

Wow, that game looks VERY cool, I might even try out beta 2 now, I remember playing the alpha and hating it, but it looks a LOT better than it did before

Hidden always sounded cool but I used to be put off by word of mouth that the game was a little buggy and the models not up to scratch...

But this vid has re-animated my interest. Very nice reel(noticably some awesome typography used :)) and well done.
Will have a look at this when it's released... good stuff.

I love this game, a great idea and great gameplay. Only thing is that the models and maps are'nt the greatest. The human models really suck aswell as the weapons :D

Hey, if the models suck, it doesn't matter. You can't see the hidden, and if you're spending your time looking at the marines, you're not going to live very long.

Back