Hl 1 - Hl 2

Reaction score
Ive just had a thought

Wouldnt it be interesting if someone decided to re-make Half-Life in the HL 2 engine. Obviously some things wouldnt work the same but it would be really cool playing through it again with all the new features.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Ive just had a thought

Wouldnt it be interesting if someone decided to re-make Half-Life in the HL 2 engine. Obviously some things wouldnt work the same but it would be really cool playing through it again with all the new features.

This has been discussed. And YES it would be interesting. You post alot.

FFS m8 use the search in on the forum instaed of all these bloody new threads youll probs find what your looking for.?

Sorry i didnt really think to search.

Yes i do post alot but i dont have anyone to talk to because everyone has gone away so im home alone and noone is online so i cant do that either.

Sorry i didnt really think to search.

Yes i do post alot but i dont have anyone to talk to because everyone has gone away so im home alone and noone is online so i cant do that either.

boohoo ;(

if you want to chat got to IRC Quakenet #halflife2
thats this forums irc chan
think most of the post sluts in here should try the same thing. Just a thought.

Oh and saying that really makes me wann do that. So im a post slut now? Apart from my sytem specs post i think what ive asked have been genuine questions. You see if i tihnk of something to ask il ask it but then there will be times when i say nothing at all.

Do a Forum Search before you post m8 or go to FAQ there most of the stuff you need to know will be there. Period.!

Ive just had a thought

I'll be easy to make one too.

Back