HL+HL2 - Favorite Character.

MFD00M

Reaction score
Since I started playing I've been analyzing the characters in the original HL,HL2,and its episodes. I've decided that my favorite character is Eli. From Dr. Kleiner's lab to the time where you meet up with him in EP2, He's kind, encouraging, and is the deepest character in the whole series. Whose your favorite?

Dr. Breen by far.

Runner up is Judith Mossman's sweater.

Isaac kleiner

You just can't beat beat that much nerd "with part of the drydock"

The scientist hiding up on top of the electric generator in Blast pit.

Magnusson comes in second.

Barney. He's funny ("Aw hell, Gordon, were ya followed again?" favourite quote) and he rulz.

That guy who warns you about losing your nerve in the blue-laser-booby-trapped-rocket room. What a marvelous piece of foresight.

Alyx Vance.

She adds the most to my Half-Life experience.

Dog, because he's awesome, and Vorts, because they're awesome.

Well, they're not exactly my favorites, but I have a high esteem for the Vort guys. I really hated them at the beginning of OP4 and in some HL parts, but you have to cut'em some slack, I think they must've been really freaked out for being transported to an unknown, visibly chaotic and potentially hostile environment as Black Mesa on that particular day... but in HL2 they're polite and even help you a couple of times... not to mention them getting you out of stasis at the beginning of Ep1, and they can really be sweet-talkers :p

That Vort who runs off to get the extract with you. He has more hardcore in the middle finger of his chest hand than all other characters combined.

Only Valve could manage to animate puppy-dog-eye(s) into a Vort.

I love 'em all! Impossible thread, haha. The only thing they failed at in Ep2 was the antlion shit was a little too long, NO ****ING BARNEY. Damnit. >8(

Alyx Vance.

She adds the most to my Half-Life experience.
Your username reminds me of Butters from South Park..

Anyway, Barney is my single favourite character from HL2. His humour makes the game overall a more memorable experience. Alyx is second best, followed be Kleiner and the Vortigaunts. Eli was always too much of an 'old dude' to relate to.

Your username reminds me of Butters from South Park..

Anyway, Barney is my single favourite character from HL2. His humour makes the game overall a more memorable experience. Alyx is second best, followed be Kleiner and the Vortigaunts. Eli was always too much of an 'old dude' to relate to.

And that took you 2 years to think up??

Probably the Gman. He gives the games a mysterious aspect which makes the story much more enjoyable for me. He is also one of the reasons I keep playing HL.

Gman, and Alyx for the second place. Breen is awesome, too, but not as awesome as Gman or Alyx.

Gonna say Otus.
(hes Barney's fat cousin you can find him stuck in a vending machine in a level on Opposing Force)

Otus is a lie, man. Everything you believe about Otus does not exist, I'm sorry. Otus does not exist. I know that's very hard for you, but... OTUS IS A LIE!
Otis, on the other hand, is inviting you to play some Opposing Force with him. Go meet him at 6PM at the vending machine, you know where it is. Do not be late.

Back