HL2 Guide Cover

LoneDeranger

Reaction score
http://******/images/news/hl2sg.jpg

Now avaiable from Amazon.com.

People talked about this before. Valve stated that Prima was very enthusiastic about working with them and has three guides, apparently. One on mod making, one single player strategy guide, and...I can't remember the last one. It's pretty common for strat guide makers to get a pre-release version.

-Vert

Or maybe it's just a picture of what the cover will look like.

Originally posted by Vertigo
People talked about this before. Valve stated that Prima was very enthusiastic about working with them and has three guides, apparently. One on mod making, one single player strategy guide, and...I can't remember the last one. It's pretty common for strat guide makers to get a pre-release version.

-Vert

The third one is Half-Life 2 Behind the Game. That's the only one I'm gona buy :)

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
The third one is Half-Life 2 Behind the Game. That's the only one I'm gona buy :)

i think im going to get the mod makers one and maybe behind the game, but..whats in behind the game?

btw heres the prima publishing site http://www.primapublishing.com/catalog/results.pperl?title=half-life 2

they only have the cover for the strat guide, i was hoping they might have updated with the others as well, also do you think the mod makers guide and the behind the game will be able to cover all the amterial in only 160 pages?

Originally posted by Vertigo

-Vert

Man, I want to go work for Prima just so that I can make those strategy guides....

That would be a smooth job......palying games and telling other people how to play them....

The guides must be finished as Amazon lists the pagination.

Well, all books say 160 pages...funny aint it?

Back