HL2 Intro ? :o

Personally I think the opening sequence in HL1 was very cool.. The first time the secound time it was ok for the first few minutest after that having to look at it is a freakin' waste of time :borg: so I hope its possible to at least skip it :)

If it is 15 years later and Gordon is "old".
isn't it disturbing that he, in the movie, is staring at alyx...

Is Gordon a dirty old man, staring at young girls?? :p

:E

Knowing Mr. Laidlaw and his affinity for subtle, building plot and action, the game will likely begin with some sort of intro, and an impressive one (then again, this may be more VALVe's idea) - then some fighting in City 17, or perhaps around it - THEN we'll meet the G-Man, and I'm sure in the unlikeliest place.

If you read the article in PCGamer Newell says that it is 15 years after HL1 and you will hit the ground running in HL2

I have the article in front of me.

To quote:

"...an indeterminate period of time has passed since the events of Half-Life (though judging from Gordon's picture on page 49, not too much time..."

It isn't 15 years. All of the returning characters (Gordon, Barney, G-Man) look unchanged from their originals besides the huge graphical facelift.

The intro? There's nothing here about that.

if there is no fully scripted sequences in half-life2 wouldn't it be possible to be killed during an persumed intro?

What if there is a strider there and it suddenly desides to fry Gordon...

Or is there a possebility to fully script a sequence?

there are fully scripted a sequences to build the story

Back