"HL2 Movie has Warcraft 3 in Sights"

lambda^2

Reaction score
from www.fileplanet.com -

The massive Half-Life 2 Game-Play Movie is now within 5k downloads of besting the most popular Warcraft III Trailer. It still has tons of momentum, so it could beat the Diablo II Trailer to become the most downloaded video in the history of FilePlanet.

So come on, here's the link to the improved version with better fps and brighter picture, go download it again! :) Then you could also for example more likely read what he's -> http://63.247.65.91/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=719 talking about :)

http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=123983

110 tbs? holy **** thats alot of dls... keep em comin... i guess ill add to the tally... -click-

:cheers:

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Oh?... what Warcraft movie :bonce:

Just the old Warcraft 3 trailer, from June 2002. Btw, the Diablo 2 Trailer is only 30 mb, no wonder that so many ppl downloaded it, all the modem users could get, unlike the 600mb vid...
Here are the stats:

Warcraft III 2001 Gameplay Preview
Size:14.2 MB
Reader Rating: (3.4/5.0 - 32 votes)
Downloads:191,640

Diablo II 2000 ECTS Teaser Trailer (high res)
Size:29 MB
Reader Rating: (3.5/5.0 - 6 votes)
Downloads:211,705

Exclusive Half-Life 2 Gameplay Video [Updated]
Size:587.4 MB
Reader Rating: (4.9/5.0 - 4643 votes)
Downloads:188,416

Lol just look at the ratings... 4.9/5!!! hey perhaps it can still get 5/5, with over 4k votes :E so dont forget to rate it when you download it :cheers:
This is going to be the most popular fileplanet file EVER

If there's ever a HL2 demo, I doubt FP will be willing to host it then. :cool: Argh! Insufficient bandwidth!:dozey:

Would anyone have enough bandwidth for a Half Life 2 demo downloading frenzy? :p

We're #1!

From www.fileplanet.com:
Our beloved Half-Life 2 Game-Play Movie just catapulted over the Diablo II trailer to become the most downloaded video in the history of FilePlanet. Diablo II had held the record for three years, but Half-Life 2 crushed it in 3 Weeks. The writing is on the wall - Welcome to the age of ultra-high-quality videos, my friends. -- Dakota

We did it. Half-Life 2 rocks the free world.

yup sure does...

but keep in mind that since 2001 a lot more people have gotten broad-band which in it self should increase the downloads a bit...

Wheres a good place to download the HL2 Movie? I Dont like fileplanet and I do not a have a mercury account a fileshack. The version I have the sound quits in the 1st 2 min of the movie.

Go to fileshack now. The HL2 video is free for download if u creat a free account. Its actually the best version of the HL2 video

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
yup sure does...

but keep in mind that since 2001 a lot more people have gotten broad-band which in it self should increase the downloads a bit...
Thats right, but the HL2 movie is 20 times bigger than the Diablo 2 file, so downloading the 600 mb movie with something like 90k/s (dsl) shouldnt be faster than getting the Diablo 2 one with a 56k modem (5k/s or so, right?) three years ago...
And of course, the Diablo file has been 50 times longer available than the E3 video :)

...omg 125 terabytes by now, I bet thats something like all the other fileplanet files added together...

oh and if you haven't voted yet, please do it now, it still has only 4.9/5 :thumbs:

Originally posted by \\-shanE
If there's ever a HL2 demo, I doubt FP will be willing to host it then. :cool: Argh! Insufficient bandwidth!:dozey:

They would have to do what they did before and devote a server to just the demo. Although more likely about 5 servers.

Back