HL2.net Episode 3 Summary - What we know so far

I thought they said episode 3 was the final one of the half life series? Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah, I'm so glad it's not the final one. I wanna see Gordon fighting G-man tho, G-man opens his suitcase, drinks poison and becomes some monster. It would be friggin' cool!!!

i think episode 3 is going to be about distroying or saving the borals.
Gorden and Alex are going to use a crane or something to crank it up and use it.OR they will swim to the bottem and use it. That is all i know.:D

Gorden and Alex are going to use a crane or something to crank it up and use it.OR they will swim to the bottem and use it. That is all i know.:D

It's not at the bottom of the sea. You can see clearly it's still afloat just jammed between icebergs in the transmission from Ep2. Also Alex is spelled Alyx and the Borals is the spelled Borealis.

I think that Episode Three is going to be about destroying or saving the Borealis.
Gordon and Alyx are going to use a crane or something to crank it up and use it. Or they will swim to the bottom and use it. That is all I know.

Wow, do you know all that? Where did you get that from?

:upstare:

I think that Episode Three is going to be about destroying or saving the Borealis.
Gordon and Alyx are going to use a crane or something to crank it up and use it. Or they will swim to the bottom and use it. That is all I know.

Wow, do you know all that? Where did you get that from?

:upstare:

I agree I mean for one a crane could not life a barge that size... They cant just crank ships up
2nd swim to the bottom and use it... in the frigid cold.. .
third... I dont know if I should say a third... might hurt your feelings

Yeah, I can't wait either.
I'm wondering whether the episode 3 is going to release. When is it? Does anyone know when?

That's pretty obvious.Offcourse they either destroy or keep the Borealis.

The question os which is the choice....

Its going to be awesome no matter what i think...i just want some info sometime soon though

I hope that Episode Three ends at another cliffhanger, where you crash a portal device on the Borealis, and the ship, and you are teleported to the Combine Overworld at the time of the 7 Hour War. And does anyone remember that audio file that was cut from HL2 with Gman saying "You aren't supposed to be here"? That would be sweet just ending on that note.

Hey guys, remember when there was going to be a third-party Episode 4?

What ????

Yep, confirmed in PC Gamer UK. And there was loads of speculation that it was going to be Blue Shift 2 or a game where you play as Lamarr (because I think Valve once mentioned in an interview, as a joke, that a platformer as Lamarr would be cool).

Kind of a shame it never happened.

Source or it didn't happen.

Any magazine could write anything they want, doesn't mean it's true.

It's true, there was going to be an Episode Four. I don't feel like searching for a source.

It's true, there was going to be an Episode Four. I don't feel like searching for a source.

I just googled it and it's just sites guessing it's in development, no official source confirming it.

I just googled it and it's just sites guessing it's in development, no official source confirming it.

If you want a source, you find it. It was all over this area of the forums about four years ago and there were people like you bitching about sources. There were sources found and no one challenged it ever again.

I am not bitching, i am just asking for a trust worthy source such as a valve employee interview, not some shitty games website saying "yeh hay guyz ep4 is being made yo"

Talking about Episode Four is like talking about Duke Nukem Forever 2 :LOL:

Would of been cool to see Barney's story after Black Mesa or something. We might see some form of this "Episode Four" one day, but very unlikely. We don't even know if Episode Three is going to exist, but I guess that is what ultimately put this third party Episode Four into the shadows.

* The Borealis will most likely be seen or visited, as the Aperture Science ship.
* Kraken Base, the Arctic base where Judith Mossman probably sent her message from, might also be visited, possibly under a different name. Helena Mossman was indeed stationed in Kraken Base in the early storyline.
* A battle similar to the Weather Control might take place as a final showdown to the series.
* The chopper flight originally for Vertigo might be reused at the start of the game, ending with a similar crash.
* Might be portal 2 appeareanceor mentioning.
Valve

Only these rumors so far.

Im pretty sure that half life 3 will come after ep 3... But im not so sure how will ep. 3 look like..

or a game where you play as Lamarr (because I think Valve once mentioned in an interview, as a joke, that a platformer as Lamarr would be cool). Kind of a shame it never happened.
http://lifewithlamarr.com/game_ligh.php - This might be good. Gets hard near the end, mind.

I hope they contain something weather control-esque, that sounded epic. By the way, what do you mean by Vertigo?

Nice. Why don't they combine episode 3 with portal. It would make perfect sense!

In a recent interview, Kelley Bailey had to say this: "All I can say is that I’m pretty sure Valve hasn’t forgotten about Gordon. As a fan, I personally can’t wait to find out what he’s been up to."

Link

My thoughts exactly. I'm with this guy.

Back