HL2.PHP *Working Answers Only*

I wouldn't say the path bit is in the php but rarther a url path using the words intelligent, time and clear.

doh! I missed it because I was in bed. =/

Anyway, seem's interesting!

when the time is right (game release) the clear choice for intelligent people is to play the friggin game :)

Either that or "clear" doesn't mean clear in the sense that there's nothing there but clear as in, something else thats obvious at the time lol.

Great fun though :)

Just a thought: Could the clear path mean the path now blocked by rubble? I mean, when the time is right whatever that might be the rubble will be gone and we can move in that direction? The release would be a logical time, but can someone think of any other time that's had/will have some meaning?

Phew, my first post :O

Tha same thing happens if you put in alyx as when you put in rc.

not true, when you put in Alyx, the "again" is in italics, thus meaning it happened AGAIN! (After the rc - which was the cronological order they were found)....

S'true!

Muhwi said:
Just a thought: Could the clear path mean the path now blocked by rubble? I mean, when the time is right whatever that might be the rubble will be gone and we can move in that direction? The release would be a logical time, but can someone think of any other time that's had/will have some meaning?

Phew, my first post :O

Im not too sure if i agree with what your saying. But I can remember a date of importance...
September 30th ( the day HL2 was meant to be released last year )
Hope I helped :)

btw there is also trout italic
hmm now the list is: your, another time, intelligent, clear, time, again, trout, does and just told you about

rc and alyx are different
again is italic in alyx

i'm sorry if something i found was mentioned before, i didn't see it.

Btw "cows" goes to the same page as "cow" (other plurals don't do this).

eAi

riTuaL said:
How come VALVe have so much time to screw around with a website like that? Hmm..

You act like it would take years... they could have had someone who isn't even working on Half-Life 2 do it. I think people look into stuff to much. If it is released in 6 months, better things will be out that I will buy, big deal. :dork:

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE REVIVE OLD THREADS?

What the HELL is wrong with you!?

God, I am really sounding mean, but it's your own damn fault!

Why can't you people be decent!
This isn't some trash forum!

"Also, we think Yombi should be closed"

was this always at the end of the =truth message? I just noticed it now so disregard me if im just blind

You guys all rock. :)

We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

Also, we think Yombi should be closed.

is what happens when you type =truth into it, i was asking if the last part was there before

Aphex Tw][n said:
Soory, I may be dumb as **** but wtf is all that about above :(
This is an OLD THREAD that some idiot dug up.

If you want more info go to the main halflife2.net page.

BTW I love Aphex Twin. :D

I have no idea why it was dug up. But no, the part about Yombi didn't used to be there.

Here It Is..

Another Useless Timewasting Thing...

Yippee.

Limmy

None of this is going to help you to deal with stuff before the game comes out...

But it's still funny..

Just be patient.

Chris_D works for valve. The next time he posts anything relevant to this discussion is when we search for new items on that page.

I was half-expecting to find something under Vivendi, saying how much the company sucked. lol

vegeta897 said:
Hm! Nice find!

I wonder if this was added recently? Gold date drawing close?

It was added recently. I actually put in time before he made his post, and it was nothing!

Sorry to bump this old thread up, but i think i just found a new one. I did a search in this thread and i couldn't find it anywhere so i think it's new, and it belongs in this thread.

move=pirate gives me :

Yarrrrr, Matey!

In Soviet Russia, game plays you!

Play again?

Does that mean city17 is situated in Russia or something?

*edit* i think it has something to do with "pirated" copies of the leak being sold in Russia.

Old mate. And maybe, City 17 is located in eastern Europe but it could be a nod to the leak.

AJ Rimmer said:
Old mate. And maybe, City 17 is located in eastern Europe but it could be a nod to the leak.

Damn, i'm sorry, didn't search the forum for this. I didn't bother raeding every post in this thread to search for it but i did use the all so praised "seach thread" function :)

Anyways...guess there's no real searching to do anymore, now that it's gone gold...

Wait, there's allways HL3 to look forward too :D

Line Bender said:
Sorry to bump this old thread up, but i think i just found a new one. I did a search in this thread and i couldn't find it anywhere so i think it's new, and it belongs in this thread.

move=pirate gives me :

Yarrrrr, Matey!

In Soviet Russia, game plays you!

Play again?

Does that mean city17 is situated in Russia or something?

*edit* i think it has something to do with "pirated" copies of the leak being sold in Russia.

The "In Soviet Russia..." Line is from Family Guy when they buy a Russian Voice-Controlled Car. When they get in the car it says stuff like "In soviet Russia, Car Drives You!" etc. etc.
yeah, i'm reviving an old thread but oh well

In actuallity, Family Guy was paying homage to an act done by a man about 15 years ago. His comedy act was all along the lines of "In soviet russia..." making fun of the oppresive nature of russia at the time. Not sure what his name is...Yakov something...

Oh, and BTW City 17 looks like it was in the USSR... there are Russian posters around it.

Back