HL2.PHP *Working Answers Only*

cadaveca said:
why were chris_d's and 4 of my posts on the php site?

errrr cause VALVe where watching us....and playing with our little minds :O

Yombi said:
errrr cause VALVe where watching us....and playing with our little minds :O

so what does that tell you about the whole thing?
back later after dinner...how will you know when to come back? because intelligent people will know when the time is right. yeah...when the game has actually gone gold.

cadaveca said:
back later after dinner...how will you know when to come back? because intelligent people will know when the time is right. yeah...when the game has actually gone gold.
That may be so, but that says nothing about the RC being rejected..

The GMan is watching... Repent fools repent!

Sorry,

Though I do think you’re on to something with the letter rearranging

cadaveca said:

Ummm yeahhhhhh...its them havin fun with us..i wont be back when that happens :p..still i dont get where that came from :monkee:

f|uke said:
That may be so, but that says nothing about the RC being rejected..

i know...but when it's done, one of those 3 paths will open.

"the path will be....clear.....when the time is right"

check back tomorrow....

you can't know the truth....
shuh..they aren't allowed to say, but once things are done, a path will open.

noone listens to me....
yet they use MY posts....c u all TOMORROW

How come VALVe have so much time to screw around with a website like that? Hmm..

Dude they're done with HL2, its all VUG now.... they have nothing else to do prolly ;).... heh plus whatever its fun and birngs new life to the community

toxikneedle said:
Dude they're done with HL2, its all VUG now.... they have nothing else to do prolly ;).... heh plus whatever its fun and birngs new life to the community

Yea I definetly enjoyed this even though I just found out about it. And missed the whole gold link.

s was NOT working earlier today..... I think we are being led by the nose..........

Aknot said:
s was NOT working earlier today..... I think we are being led by the nose..........
To those who are a little lost,.

VALVe added things to the game from the hl2.php thread as we wrote in it. Suggestions for moves popped up afterwards. IE, VALVe was monitoring the thread and creating the game as we went along. We were interacting with VALVe. This was all going on a couple hours ago.

aren't the italic words in 'truth' just representing gman's WEIRD way of talking?

f|uke said:
To those who are a little lost,.

VALVe added things to the game from the hl2.php thread as we wrote in it. Suggestions for moves popped up afterwards. IE, VALVe was monitoring the thread and creating the game as we went along. We were interacting with VALVe. This was all going on a couple hours ago.

Hmmmm. Not lost its just we were not on "at that time". While I enjoy being here I have other things that need taking care of and "always" seem to "miss-out".

Not to say that others do not its just "bad timing" on my part.

Hey...what about trying those numbers from the Gordon image (y'know, the one from the second test?)

Aknot said:
Hmmmm. Not lost
Didn't mean that in a bad way. Just that you were not up to speed with what happened.

I'm thinking I probably wont be here next time :-/ especially if its tomorrow,. which is a bummer.

Ghost Freeman said:
Hey...what about trying those numbers from the Gordon image (y'know, the one from the second test?)
So try it. But remember. hl2.php is not a test.

just a bit Off Topic but anyone else think that this new CS:S update is bad news that in best case scenario, valve sent a new RC to VUG which means at least another 72 hours of testing :(.

All I can think of is why in the hell is valve still doing the CSS beta test thing.... isn't that VUG's job as soon as the RC is sent.

toxikneedle said:
just a bit Off Topic but anyone else think that this new CS:S update is bad news that in best case scenario, valve sent a new RC to VUG which means at least another 72 hours of testing :(.

All I can think of is why in the hell is valve still doing the CSS beta test thing.... isn't that VUG's job as soon as the RC is sent.

not if the rc was rejected.. then it's in valve's hands again...and lo and behold, we have almost complete re-write of CS:S

cadaveca said:
i know...but when it's done, one of those 3 paths will open.

"the path will be....clear.....when the time is right"

check back tomorrow....

you can't know the truth....
shuh..they aren't allowed to say, but once things are done, a path will open.
I agree with this man!!! :thumbs:

well i thought the whole you can't trust anyone under chris_d rules out the this is not a test, since you can't trust em.

I dont think this has anything to do with VU or RC's or gold annoucements or anything.

So scratch that stuff & back to the topic of hl2.php

Cad said something similar to this, but Sashswash said it more clearly.
"The path is clear when the time is right"

Could this mean once you can beat the original path with one of the first 3 options that something important has happened at that time?? Once the original path is "clear"?

Here is my take on what happened.

Somebody at VALVe was killing time, making another test, or some kind of game, which we now know as HL2.php. I'm thinking maybe they did not expect it to be discovered, that it was in an early testing state when Manook brought it to our attention. Once the guy(s) at Valve saw that we saw and were trying things, they added move=s,. "this is not a test".. and people tried new things, and Valve added more, and it went on from there. Totally unplanned, spontanious interaction.

Or maybe they were waiting for it. :)

What Sashswash said makes perfect sense. At some point, hl2.php will have an option that does not result in death (I'm assuming one that is linked, not one entered in manually). Where will it go from there, we dont know.

cadaveca said:
not if the rc was rejected.. then it's in valve's hands again...and lo and behold, we have almost complete re-write of CS:S

Do you even know what "re-write" means? They fixed a few bugs - that's it. I wouldn't call that a "re-write".

im thinkin that we stumbled appon this php thing and valve employees(which some have no life :LOL: ) stalk this forum and found that we found it. Then they went to work playin with us. They didnt know prolly earlyer today because about 11 in the morning i saw this thread and tried the php thing. As natural instinct i tried S because they didnt have it and nothing. I also tried random things, and also gman. So they must have just gone with it when they found out we found it :p

Kiva128 said:
Do you even know what "re-write" means? They fixed a few bugs - that's it. I wouldn't call that a "re-write".

yeah..that's why i just downloaded 106mb. to me, if they replace the entire beta. that's a re-write. even an amendment is a re-write. all depends on your perspective.

do you know how to make a worthwhile post? or all you know how to do is spam?

this is one of the most exhilerating forum posts i have ever come across. i just read all 7 pages straight, and i have to say i'm impressed.

move

sorry if this was tested and i didnt notice, but move=rc gives me, "You stare dreamily at the screen. That headcrab thing happens again..."

new

heres a new one... move=impulse101
"You stare expectantly at the floor, waiting for your cache of weapons to appear. Unfortunately, cheats are disabled. While you sit there waiting, that headcrab you unwisely ignored jumps out of the darkness, scaring the bejebus out of you. You panic and run out the door, only to be taken down by a barrage of Combine gunfire."

rbf1138 said:
sorry if this was tested and i didnt notice, but move=rc gives me, "You stare dreamily at the screen. That headcrab thing happens again..."

That's the same thing as move=alyx! :p
They got lazy with that one.

EDIT: does anyone think that "Out to dinner." means that they have gone celebrating?

Meaning that the RC was approved?

To remove the move=gold suggests this.

We will know tomorrow. :bounce:

i think this is over >.<
well over for now.. maybe at another time they'll add some more stuff..
Why I think it's over?
move=s : says this is not a test
move=truth : says we'll continue this another time. and thats the truth!!1
Maybe they'll pick it up at another... what time will that be? the answer will be clear :O

the first letters off all would be "ATICT"

ATI is graphics card...CT...hmm, wonder what everything could mean.

has anyone tried doing all the half life key bindings such as duck and so on to clear the headcrab from the path?

southparksam said:
has anyone tried doing all the half life key bindings such as duck and so on to clear the headcrab from the path?

I tried a shitload of keybinds and combo's. nothing worked. I think we will just have to wait for VALVe to continue playing with us. I always miss out on these things. I'm usually asleep when the united states are awake. damn timezones.

But it's over now. There's no point in trying any more because that's it... For now.
Stop torturing yourselves.

Yo wtf ur right but i have more words
Again
Does
trout
just told you about

Back