HL2 problem

Reaction score
hey i have HL2 gifted to me by a friend and even though can u run it says my CPU is past recommended for running it and mods i have from steam that uses HL2's engine such as ZPS and AOS run fine, it still wont work even after i set all graphics and audio to the lowest settings. in the opening cut scene with the "rise and shine Mr. freeman..." it will run fine for about 10 seconds then totally glitch out and stop running. i have tried deleting and re-downloading and i was wondering if u guys have ne suggestions or answers... thanks

Mainboard : Dell 0FM586
Chipset : Intel G31/G33/G35
Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2400 MHz
Physical Memory : 4096 MB (4 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Hard Disk : ST3500620AS (500 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7200S ATA Device
Monitor Type : Dell Computer DELL SE198WFP - 19 inches
Network Card : Intel Corporation 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection
Network Card : Intel Corporation 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection
Operating System : Windows (TM) Vista Home Premium Home Edition 6.00.6001 Service Pack 1
DirectX : Version 10.00

heres my specs from PCwizard i know my CPU isnt great but i use can u run it b4 i buy any game and it said i should b fine

Is it a requirement of scanners to not be able to speak English or something?

Well, you did such a bad job of saying it, that I couldn't tell otherwise. For example:
.......... r u saying i dont speak english lol?
My point has been proven. You speak english so bad, I had to make a stereotype.

Well, you did such a bad job of saying it, that I couldn't tell otherwise. For example: My point has been proven. You speak english so bad, I had to make a stereotype.
Really? I didn't have any trouble at all. I'd say he's not the only one with English problems.

lol is this bcuz i use text abbreviations? i really don;t understand but thx for all half life 2 advice u guys XD

Back