Hobbit movie mutha****ers

Slightly worried if Jackson isn't directing it, but then again so long as he keeps an eye on it things should be fine. And he might direct the second one. Anyway, looking forward to it.

Worst. LotR was a great success, so all I smell is a shameless cash-in thats about four years late.

no idea why they deem it necessary to make 2 films when the book is so lightweight in comparison to the LOTR...

Fail.

It reads like a kid book its meant to be and it'll watch like a kids book, otherwise it will come across as not really being The Hobbit.

Guillermo del Toro is a weird director. I love some of his films, and hate others.

Mind you, it's not like I care any more. Middle Earth was a neat idea when I was at secondary school, but now I've matured a bit... it's lost its edge.

I wasn't all that crazy about the Lord of the Rings. It took a good book and turned it into a Hollywood special effects cinematography epic.

You people are crazy. I love the Hobbit and still do. It's the story of how Bilbo Baggins found the ring, and escaped Smeagle because of it. Even included a dragon in the book. Only one I read too because LOTR were Bible's.

I thought and still think that The Hobbit was a superior book to LOTR, so I would have been pleased to see a Hobbit movie maybe...10 years ago.

Absolutely overwhelmingly epic but confusing book?

Awesomely long book, boring in many parts, but epic in others, humorous in parts, dark in patches, lighthearted in units, deep in sections, and generally overwhelming book.

Can't wait for the Hobbit film(s). That is, only if they get Sir Ian Holm to play Bilbo and Andy Serkis to play Gollum and Sir Ian McKellen to play Gandalf, etc. Should be AWESOME!!

Good book. Terrible pacing.

I'll watch this because it has a talking dragon in it.

Who the hell cares? I just want to see the spiders, the elves in the woods, Smaug, and the battle on the mountain.

Back