How I got the crap scared out of me at 11 in the morning

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
So it's Sunday morning and I'm ****ing sleep like a sane ****er. The doorbell rings twice (consecutively), I figure it's my brother's friend. My brother doesn't answer the door and the bell rings twice again then thrice. I look out my bedroom window and it's some guy waiting in his old minivan. He comes back to the door and I look down the stairs, my brother is next to the door not knowing what to do and tells me "some faget." THEN I hear him open the glass door and fiddle around with the main door handle. I panic and call the cops with this guy looking at me doing it. He just hangs around confused. The cops come over and they find a note on the door (why he was ****ing with the main door handle instead of putting the note between the glass door I don't know).

The police have a look on their face like "this wasn't shit." I call my dad and he tells me. It was the (foreign) handyman. I tell him I called the cops and he's all "No need police. Why you calling?!" Pissed as ****. And in middle of this post he called back and calmly explained that he didn't expect the handyman at this hour (but just today, didn't specify when on the phone with him) and reasoned that the only thing I did wrong was not ask who was at the door before calling.

Now I'm wide awake after 4-5 hrs of sleep. Guess I'll take a nap later.

Holy shit, some confused person using the door handle, call the cops! At least you didn't shoot him so that's good.
I think after one try it'd be obvious it was locked had he been trying to open it.

Why didn't you just ask him who he was? It's not like he didn't know you were there already.

Why didn't you just ask him who he was? It's not like he didn't know you were there already.
Panicked while sleep deprived when he started jiggle the doorknob I decided to go cops first and questions later. They also told me to ask him but he had left by then.

Geez, paranoid much? You called the fricken 5-0? Your door was locked and even if the guy was gonna break in and kill/hurt you the police would not have arrived by the time he bashed in a window... Not that that even makes sense to do. It sounds like you need to spend a bit more time away from your computer.

'some faget'

That doesn't make sense. What was he trying to tell you?

that's some TV shit right there bro.
My step sister was alone the a friend the other night while the me and the Fam were out for Dinner and someone was prowling around the side entrance of the my Dad's House...scary shit.

wow fiddling with the door at 11 am on a saturday? I'm shocked you didnt shoot him. When it comes to broad daylight door fiddling it's best not to take chances. You should probably move to a safer neighbourhood with less incidence of door fiddling

You all should pitch in and buy me a gun. :eek:

Like this

NmtWm.jpg

Hey DM, your link to the lured-banning incident of x-mas 08 is broken.

Also, holy shit that was four years ago?! **** I've been on this site a long time.

The last thing the world needs is another idiot getting shot with their own gun when they were just getting robbed... Or in your case having your door nob jiggled.

Getting your nob jiggled by a handsy foreign man when it was not solicited is quite alarming, I'll admit.

Hey DM, your link to the lured-banning incident of x-mas 08 is broken.

Also, holy shit that was four years ago?! **** I've been on this site a long time.
Looks like the history on vt.net only goes back to 2009.

Back