How Many iTunes Songs Do You Have?

itunes is what pushed me into getting an ipod

5779 songs.

used to be over 10k but deleted alot of crap i dont listen to anymore

You pay way more than $1 a song when you buy a CD anyways, so it really isn't a rip-off

1322 songs, 4.6 days, 7.20gb.

however on my other PC i have about that much again, so it's about double that.

550 or so of those songs are Phish :D

411 songs - 28hours 36minutes 14seconds - 2.13gigabytes - and growing.

All legal.

Crisis King said:
Of course, but the songs you download are a dollar. You see that's where they get you. ;)

It's a rip-off.

I know it's a tad late to say this, but I just have to.

You're a dumbass. Nobody with real taste for music actually buys iTunes music. The quality is so horrid.

Not to mention that nobodies forcing you to buy songs off of itunes. Maybe what you meant was that apple rips people off with their music purchases?

In that case, I must reinforce.

This thread is about iTunes, not whatever the hell you meant.

You're a dumbass.

sinkoman said:
I know it's a tad late to say this, but I just have to.

You're a dumbass. Nobody with real taste for music actually buys iTunes music. The quality is so horrid.

Not to mention that nobodies forcing you to buy songs off of itunes. Maybe what you meant was that apple rips people off with their music purchases?

In that case, I must reinforce.

This thread is about iTunes, not whatever the hell you meant.

You're a dumbass.

Download and defend all the iTunes you want. I don't really care dude.

Crisis King said:
Download and defend all the iTunes you want. I don't really care dude.

Where in gods name did you get the idea that I was defending iTunes?

Because you quoted him?

And what the hell is all the talk about the quality being horrid? In my experience its better than MP3, and most people do not have the equipment invested for music to hear anything wrong with MP3 to begin with.

For the record, I don't take my music seriously. Because I honestly enjoy and love the art form. "Taking it seriously" and acting like some high-minded music critic kills that.

2550 songs, 7:14:33:01 total time, 11.32GB
Mostly my brother's.

IonizeMyAtoms said:
No way, iTunes is fantastic.
Qonfused said:
Indeed it is. I've shown many people iTunes and have them download it within 5 mintues and then use it as their primary music program.
Wow.

iTunes has a crappy interface with limited options.

Winamp looks amazing with good skins and can do just about anything you can think of.

Winamp > iTunes

The only think I can think of that iTunes can possibly be better at is transferring files to an iPod. But Winamp can still do a decent job of that with a plugin.

Direwolf said:
And what the hell is all the talk about the quality being horrid? In my experience its better than MP3, and most people do not have the equipment invested for music to hear anything wrong with MP3 to begin with.

For the record, I don't take my music seriously. Because I honestly enjoy and love the art form. "Taking it seriously" and acting like some high-minded music critic kills that.

Those are some of the best statements I've seen in a long time.

Snakebyte said:
Wow.

iTunes has a crappy interface with limited options.

Winamp looks amazing with good skins and can do just about anything you can think of.

Winamp > iTunes

The only think I can think of that iTunes can possibly be better at is transferring files to an iPod. But Winamp can still do a decent job of that with a plugin.
I prefer itunes. Easier to make playlists IMO.

Back