How much alcohol do you drink a week?

How much alcohol do you drink a week? (closest option)

• I rarely if at all drink any alcohol

Votes: 62 59.0%
  • I have a few alchoholic drinks a week

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • I have around 7 drinks a week

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • I have have 14 drinks a week

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • I have 20 drinks a week or more.

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
It is, in mine, German and other such languages.

:p umlaut ey...

umlaut, umlaut.

They won't let me put an ?* either. Or a ?**.

*accent e

**pound sign

That's why you (edit: and I) mix drinks. Vodka and orange juice is like heaven.

Yeah, but then its expensive. Buy two drinks for one drink? PUH-LEASE.

Yeah it tastes like lemonade with something else in it. You definitely can't taste the alcohol (not like there's much). The berry flavor one is better.

How much would it take to feel it? Like if I drank a six pack of it, how would I feel on a scale from one to ten? 1 being totally sober, 10 being dead.

I'm not exactly sure. I had maybe three in one sitting and didn't feel anything. I was also sipping on a few cups of rum slushie later on that night and still wasn't feeling anything, so something was definitely up. Or maybe I didn't notice it at the time. I dunno.

Btw, that was my first time drinking, so maybe I'm not familiar with "feeling" it.

Yeah, but then its expensive. Buy two drinks for one drink? PUH-LEASE.

How much would it take to feel it? Like if I drank a six pack of it, how would I feel on a scale from one to ten? 1 being totally sober, 10 being dead.

don't waste your time and money on that sissy shit bro

Just have a couple beers instead.

if you won't drink beer, since you don't want to mix drinks, pour a pre-mixed mudslide or white russian over some ice. Crushed is best

Peach schnapps is awesome too

A few short glasses of this and you'll be right:

it's pre-mixed.

Ugh. Seen as I just moved into my new place I've been drinking every night since Sunday. I really can't handle this anymore.

Also, being Champions League time means extra trips to the boozer. So right now it's well in excess of 20 a week, but that'll go down to about 4-5 a week soon.

Back