How much do you love half life/2?

5tyxandst0nes

Reaction score
What have you done in real life to express your love for the half life series? I.E. Props, costumes etc.

Relieved myself of social/physical/hygienic obligations in order to play it. A lot.

Also, when I can't fall asleep at night I mentally go through half life, the expansions and sequels. Surprisingly I've never had one half life related dream.

bought a headcrab plush, then came to this godawful place

Slept with the retail box in bed. Twice.

I used to have a free HL2 poster on my wall when I was in college. I don't have it up anymore.
And I think one guy bought the game after he saw me playing it and thought it looked cool.
That's all.

Bought the complete extra awesomesauce collection or whatever that came with "Raising The Bar".

Bought the complete extra awesomesauce collection or whatever that came with "Raising The Bar".
Got that book as well, and the Strategy Guide for Half Life 2.

Was a member of a forum called Half Life Source from June 2004 to 2005, before a fat **** running an internet game radio took over it and made it his pissing ground.

Tried out several mods of HL2 and gave feedback on their bugs.

Attempted writing several fan-fictions for Adrian Shepherd after the events of HL: Opposing Force but got nowhere.

Joined this forum.

The amount of times I played HL2 was ridiculous, shame it doesn't give that same feeling it did the first few thousand times.

Played the HL games so many times I don't want to know the total hour count... That goes for alot of the old HL era singleplayer mods as well

Bought alot of merch like t-shirts, posters and books

A Half-Life related tattoo on my arm

Joined this forum

:dozey:

I want a damn plush HL2 Headcrab! Stupid Valve store is always out of stock, grrr.

But yeah, fired up LFD2 the other night after a good year off and cant believe the engine still looks so dated.

I often use the phrase "Are you from Half-Life? Because you're raising my bar."

Back