How to not piss off the mods/Vegeta?

JUL3

Space Core
Reaction score
Say I want to discuss something that has already been discussed on the forum, would it be preferable for me to necro an old thread on that topic or start a new one?

Cheers.

If the thread isn't on the last 3 - 5 pages of the forum it belongs in, I believe it's fine to make a new thread on the subject.

That was how I used to enforce it, at least.

Vegeta thinks he's all that.

But he's not.

51VJEER4YKL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Oh wait I thought this was the image dump.

So you have the mods on one side who will rip your balls off for not doing something, and Vegeta on the other who will moan at you if you do.

I love how you added mods into the title. Like it matters to them.

Vegeta doesn't matter, and the mods don't matter until you get 15 infraction points.

This is only in a matter of speaking, mods are people too.

Hey now, I don't have a problem with bumping an old thread if you actually have something to contribute. The guy bumped the thread with 'where is everybody?' which is just retarded. Also, you're not a new member, so I wouldn't bother you about it anyway.

Edit: Oh gosh, that guy was you.

Edit2: Wait no it wasn't, argh I gotta read more carefully.

Edit3: Wait yes it was, partially. The first guy did it after a few weeks but then you did it after a few months.

OH WELL WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE GOD

Hey now, I don't have a problem with bumping an old thread if you actually have something to contribute. The guy bumped the thread with 'where is everybody?' which is just retarded. Also, you're not a new member, so I wouldn't bother you about it anyway.

Edit: Oh gosh, that guy was you.

Edit2: Wait no it wasn't, argh I gotta read more carefully.

Edit3: Wait yes it was, partially. The first guy did it after a few weeks but then you did it after a few months.

OH WELL WHATEVER I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE GOD

Wait, so you're saying that if I bump a thread with something relevant or important to say it's okay? Cool.

I'd say the only way to not piss off the mods or Vegeta is to leave the forum altogether.

Make fun of religion. Be a liberal. Drink beer but don't make a thread on it. Make fun of a popular video game that isn't made by Valve. Make jokes about America and George Bush even after he has left office. Do not commend police officers under any circumstances; especially when they save someone's life. Make a pun about someone who has recently died.

Back