How to Poop in your Spacesuit

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
armadillo aerospace have an update with some renders of how they plan to do the manned launch

6-pack_presentation.jpg

6-pack_apogee.jpg

who thought this was a good idea? ..I certainly wouldnt be the first person to use that mode of transportation but I could see myself being the billionth or so ..**** this "early adopters" shit, I'll let the suicidal test it first

Theyll undoubtedly throw a monkey in and rig up a camera or 2, hell I can see the headlines already:

'Big Brother 31; Space Odyssey'

'Daaaay 24 in the Big Brother pod. Chippy the Monkey fills the pod with more shit, with it now coming up to his knees'

This could be kinda cool, but it looks like it has 'disaster' covered all over it.

"Holy Shit"

Christ. That just looks absolutely awesomely bloody terrifyingly awesome...

I wonder if the vertigo fades as you reach space...?

ĐynastҰ said:
Theyll undoubtedly throw a monkey in and rig up a camera or 2, hell I can see the headlines already:

'Daaaay 24 in the Big Brother pod. Chippy the Monkey fills the pod with more shit, with it now coming up to his knees'

I'd prefer they had a human contestant if it was going to be televised ..that way the audience can vote on whether they should eject him from the pod ..brilliant tv AND a public service ..what more can you ask for?

Something tells me those nylon straps would burn up in the atmosphere, lol. I hope he has some zip loc bags to catch the poop with.

something about the name sounded really famliar ..Armadillo aerospace ...and then it hits me:

Armadillo Aerospace is a small research and development team working on computer-controlled LOX/ethanol rocket vehicles, with an eye towards manned suborbital vehicle development in the coming years. The team currently consists of a bunch of guys, a girl, and an armadillo named Widget. Our fearless leader, John Carmack, will lead us to space and, well, outer space. Please feel free to make yourselves at home and check out our journey.

**** THAT!!

http://www.armadilloaerospace.com/n.x/Armadillo/Home

you mean "eject him from the pod"? ..yes I did mean it ...why do you ask? ..is that wrong? ...they're often extremely annoying and it's not like they're real actors so they're totally dispensible ..the only problem I foresee is re-entry ...might pose a danger to high flying airplanes but should be totally disintegrated by the time they hit land

This could be kinda cool, but it looks like it has 'disaster' covered all over it.

"Day 1 in the Big Brother pod. Chippy the Monkey has been incinerated five seconds after take-off along with the rest of this completely bat-shit insane contraption. We apologize for the interruption to your TV viewing and will now bring you re-runs of Little House on the Prairie."

you mean "eject him from the pod"? ..yes I did mean it ...why do you ask? ..is that wrong? ...they're often extremely annoying and it's not like they're real actors so they're totally dispensible ..the only problem I foresee is re-entry ...might pose a danger to high flying airplanes but should be totally disintegrated by the time they hit land

No, you misread my post.

I'll wait for patch 1.1

Oh, yeah, I've seen that video. There has been a thread around somewhere recently.

Back