How well can HL2.net swim?

How well can you swim?

• Total voters
There are a lot of rivers and lakes for swimming where I live, so I do it all the time. However, once I swam with flippers (maybe five years ago), I never went back - I don't even go into the pool at the gym without my Mares on. It's like you've been crawling all your life and now you can walk. There's an 8-mile swim we do down one of the local rivers maybe once a year (16 miles if we don't bring the ladies).

Where's the "I'm alright" option? I love to swim, usually takes me a summer full of it to get back to par.

Good excuse to reveal ma ripplay bipplay bohday

Where's the "I'm alright" option? I love to swim, usually takes me a summer full of it to get back to par.

Good excuse to reveal ma ripplay bipplay bohday

Just put pretty damn well :\

I can swim across the Atlantic Ocean from New York, New York to Paris, France.

my grandma has a pool, so all the grandkids have been swimming since about 2...helps prevent deaths in the family.

I used to be able to swim very well, but I haven't been for 5+ years (the last time I went on a family holiday)
been a couple years for me too, used to go with friends but said friends got more into video games and couch potatoing simply put. The outgoing ones moved. last I went was actually once last summer with visiting cousin. Atleast I proved I hadn't lost too much.

Anyone else when at the beach do the whole "I can swim out further than you " game?

Anyone else when at the beach do the whole "I can swim out further than you " game?

That would probably end badly several hours later and many 10s of kms away.

I float much like a brick, and am as graceful as one in the water too. Which is funny. I run a lot, am fit, reasonably strong, but i am a rubbish swimmer !!

xD

I think it has to do with the fact that i'm a big girl and don't like to get water in my eyes, or submerge my head below the water for that matter...

:E

I have a silver and a bronze medal in the swedish national swimming championship for disabled youth.

I haven't actually swum for months, but I still can! It's like riding a bicycle! Underwater!

There should be one inbetween strongly and barely.... I can swim, but im not about to win any speed or endurance records. I just don't get any practice, not been swimming for years.

I'm a pretty good swimmer, not Olympic-class, but I can swim

I'm a good swimmer, in that I can swim for a a good while, pretty quickly and so on. But my technique is rubbish.

There should be one inbetween strongly and barely.... I can swim, but im not about to win any speed or endurance records. I just don't get any practice, not been swimming for years.

What this guy said

I can swim, but I have no fear of drowning because of it.

I swim like a fish. Quite literally, actually. I swim more dolphin-like than human-like. (Ok so they're mammals not fish, but still)

Last year on vacation my friends and I were doing laps in the hotel pool and I won. Funny enough I'm the least athletic of all of us. This year we're going to Long Beach for vacation so we might have a "down-the-beach" swim.

I swim in the sea and swamps and stuff, not in pools.
I swim fairly well, i do free diving and can hold my breath for about 2:30 under water.

Pretty damn well. Don't go to swimming clubs or anything... just find swimming not difficult. :afro:

swim? I can do that, but usually I just walk across the bottom.

Living in the Pacific Ocean, I'd say you surface dwellers ain't nothin'. I swim like a dolphin.

I can't. I'm not weak or anything, but I can't. I do, like, two strokes, and I can't move. I dunno what's up.

Probably the non-stop sitting and snacking

[/sarcastic salesman from the Homer gets fat episode]

I put "barely" because even though I took swimming lessons as a kid, I never liked it, and I never really swim, and... I like to tell people that I don't know how to swim so I can have a good excuse to avoid swimming. If that makes sense.

Back