Howdy!

R

Raging_Wulf

Hi!

I'm new to these forums.. some people might recognize me from the steam forums, but I find HL2 more interesting than Steam, so that's the reason why I'm here :)

If you have problems with either HL, CS, or any Valve Product, I'll be more than happy to assist.

Welcome to the forums. You'll soon meet mrBadger, our residient spammer (we love you badger :) ), and if you're unlucky, you'll also meet guinny, having been banned once, hasn't imroved :(

Anyway, enjoy the forums, and read the vlave info thread before you posst any questions, to save flaming.

The Fact is, I have almost read the whole Valve thread, and I've learnt a lot from reading and posting at the Steampowered.com forums already.

So I guess I won't ask that much questions.

Look man you don't know what you're getting into, this is not like other forums. The people here are.... whisper...a bit strange.

I'm tellin' you boy leave now, while you still can!!

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
Welcome to the forums. You'll soon meet mrBadger, our residient spammer (we love you badger :) ), and if you're unlucky, you'll also meet guinny, having been banned once, hasn't imroved :(

Damn straight... but I'm a moderator now.. so I'm on a power trip ;)

/me salutes

Guinny was actually banned twice.. :p.. he came back for a few days as 'I'm baaaaaack :)' .... and was banned :)

Welcome to the forums, im from the steam forums too but they are too boring.

Back