Hunter wall jumping

Nice one. I haven't got the hang of it yet, but nice video.

Badass, didnt relise you could do that... you just hit jump when you get to the second wall?

All that effort and only now do they realize that walking up behind a survivor and scraping at them with melee is more effective then spaz-pouncing, but an alright video, I wanna know what that music at the start is..

All that effort and only now do they realize that walking up behind a survivor and scraping at them with melee is more effective then spaz-pouncing

Well what's more fun, pouncing around like a tree frog on buildings and people, or running up to people and scratching them?

Right.

I think a different video was posted a while back, but its still cool :D

This video is better too, shows you examples n' shit.

I would, also. All your doing is wasting time, and any sort of skilled gamer would be able to shoot you out of the sky instantly. If you're doing it ahead of them, well, too bad, they already hear you and know what you're probably doing.

and I've yet to ever do a "ton" of pounce damage. Most I have done is 19....and that was blind luck.

Just because they hear you doesn't mean they know where you are. I've seen 29 pounce damage, just think of how much more it could be. Besides, would you rather do thirty damage off the back or do one and then get knocked off after you can only do a few more.

If you have the ability to do 29 damage, you must be pretty fkn high. Then, if you landed on them, they must have not been moving for a while....or looked around and saw you coming.

I just find it to 'lucky' to do a lot of pounce damage, because if they move in the slightest, you are going to miss.

you can also steer in the air which is handy for making long jumps from rooftops and having to adjust your aim on the way down

This is the perfect tool to escape if you were shoved but not shot yet.

Then whoever shoved you is an idiot, because you don't sit there and let them run when you hit a Hunter off someone.

You guys are just jealous you didn't think of anything fun.

I've known how to wall bounce since the game came out, and not once have I ever needed to use it.

Yeah, you can only do it in very few places, and when you CAN do it....you will more than likely not need to.

Then whoever shoved you is an idiot, because you don't sit there and let them run when you hit a Hunter off someone.

I've gotten shoved off and escaped plenty of times when I pounced on a survivor. It almost only happens to me when the survivors are melee'ing wildly when they are covered in vomit.

I've gotten shoved off and escaped plenty of times when I pounced on a survivor. It almost only happens to me when the survivors are melee'ing wildly when they are covered in vomit.

Usually I can tell something really differently, like a leaping Hunter, and when I see me melee him, I just unless my shotgun on that location, and it dies. I rarely get away after getting meleed, unless I'm just REALLY lucky.

Usually I can tell something really differently, like a leaping Hunter, and when I see me melee him, I just unless my shotgun on that location, and it dies. I rarely get away after getting meleed, unless I'm just REALLY lucky.

Not every player does that. Many survivors have just meleed me and not kill me, leaving me to pounce them a second later, these aren't even people covered in vomit.

I have literally taken humans from green health to death as a Hunter. The only useless class is the Smoker because he doesn't do any damage unless you get caught on something, the person hangs, or you start clawing at the person. Even then it doesn't do that much damage. What I did find out about the Hunter that is cool though is people wanted the Hunter to crawl and he can actually!

You gotta get into the pounce ready stance and then he can literally crawl sideways, etc walls. I found this out on Blood Harvest as I was crawling the rock faces like a lizard. Also the area before the Survivors jump into the corn stalk fields is perfect. Just as soon as the last person is gonna jump in, jump on the guy. The Survivors have no way of going back up and it's a free kill. You can also set off the Witch as him by pouncing at her knees.

Btw I usually shoot at a Survivor that is getting pounced, etc. It doesn't do that damage at all to the Survivor. The Smokers tongue you can also shoot off. Oh and the Hunter does more damage the higher up he pounced. Back in the day he could turn invisible if he stood against a wall motionless. He would be spotted if somebody put a flashlight on him though. He also healed himself over time as well. The Survivors can go invisible to the Infected if they turn off their flashlights and remain motionless.

^^^^ Smoker is the most pro of all the infected... hard to use but in some situations he rapes face, especially if you can get some nice falling damage between you and him.

Hunter walljumping is easy (go try it, just turn away from the building and jump when you hit it, repeat as long as you're still airborne) but like everyone's been saying almost totally useless except to escape.

Back