Hypersonic PC

Rambo

Reaction score
What do u guys think about Hypersonic-Pc?

www.hypersonic-pc.com

Thoughts, Concerns, Opinions?

Also, does Falcon northwest ship w/ benchmarkings?

P.S. Im debating between VoodooPC/Falcon NW/Alienware and hypersonic.

Hypersonic is very good, but i perosnally perfer Falcon NW. what do you mean "Ship w/ benchmarkings"

Hypersonic does a 64 hour burn in and benchmarking test

From falcon NW:
System documentation
Our custom systems all ship with a 3-ring binder with your personal IRQ locations of installed hardware (a "paper registry"), all of your system's quality checks, benchmarks, the Falcon Northwest manual and all original manuals from each component you've selected should it have one.
Truly personal system rescue discs
We burn a complete backup of your exact Mach V system the moment it leaves our doors, and then custom print the disc case in full color with your name. Should your PC ever have problems or you just like to clean out Windows every once in a while, our rescue discs can easily get your PC back to its "factory fresh" state.
Testing, testing and even more testing
We do an exhaustive 3-day "burn-in" of every system and try to make the system fail here at the factory so it will not fail on you. We simulate months of the most tortuous use you could imagine. If every part can't pass our tests flawlessly - it doesn't ship.

alienware is the best if you have the money and is looking for the best gaming pc. alienware is the way to go www.alienware.com i own an alienware and couldnt be happier

alienware does have very sexy cooling systems

im thinking of alienware. I hear its the best if u got the $$$

I got my computer from cyber power and currently they're making my system. Soon they're going to do a 72 hour quality test on it followed by another shorter test then it ships out. They said it would ship out 9/29. Poor me I'm gonna have to wait to play HL2 until about October 15 :(.

EDIT: Can't find what I was looking for nevermind.

Back