"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

• Total voters

joule

Tank
Reaction score
I love them all and own them all. Scarface being my favorite movie of all-time.

Take your pick of the best now...

I can't beleive I haven't seen Goodfellas yet. :( Or Scarface (but I really don't want to very much)

I vote Blow :D

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to -----' amuse you?

Thirty-two hundred dollars he gave me. Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. It wasn't even enough to pay for the coffin.

Love that movie.

"I'm a member of the italian maffia. I kill people for money, but you're my friend, so I'll kill you for nothing." :p

Gotta go with Goodfellas. Not really a fan of the others (Blow was good and part II of The Godfather was good though...just not my favs).

Godfather. Scarface would have gotten my vote, if it wasn't for that god-awful 80s pop soundtrack.

I like Goodfellas the best, then Scarface. But they are equaly good..

I feel like a n00b, since I haven't seen Goodfellas, Scarface or the Godfather trilogy. I'm buying the GF Trilogy next time I'm in a dvd-selling shop though.. I voted blow. It's a great movie :)

Scarface... awsome film... go play GTA: Vice City after watching it and you'll find Vice City is HEAVILY influenced by Scarface!

Back