"I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow"

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
"I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow," says the grieving mother of a Brazilian man killed when a cow crashed through the roof of his home.

The 45-year-old was asleep next to his wife on Wednesday when the 3,000-pound animal, believed to have escaped from a nearby farm in Caratinga, stepped onto the corrugated roof after grazing on a hill behind the couple's home, the Telegraph reports. The wife -- and the cow -- were unharmed.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/15/newser-cow-kills-man/2517321/

You asshole Raz.

Awaiting response from Chick-fil-A.

The wife -- and the cow -- were unharmed.

That's actually pretty damn impressive. Not even a hoof to the jaw? I smell something funny...

Was his name Jim?
Earthworm%20Jim%20-%20Falling%20Cow-468x.jpg

The 45-year-old was asleep next to his wife on Wednesday when the 3,000-pound animal, believed to have escaped from a nearby farm in Caratinga, stepped onto the corrugated roof after grazing on a hill behind the couple's home

even though she's fat there's no need to call her an animal. how did the wife get on the roof in the first place?

I was worried that nobody was going to make any puns. Thanks Sherpo for preventing my faith in VT.net members from being crushed.

I appreciate the thanks, Knyyr. I'm gonna write all about this in my dairy tonight.

I was worried that nobody was going to make any puns. Thanks Sherpo for preventing my faith in VT.net members from being crushed.

And you don't even give him a like?

edit: i felt bad for not making a pun in this post, so i would appreciate if you people could avoid falling over me with your criticism.

That's what this forum is about after all, veally bad puns.

What a relief. I came into this thread previously to find dairy a single pun. I'm glad that has been rectified.

That's an udderly weird way to die.

Back