I have a confession to make

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was expecting an "out of the closet" story.

Oh well. Always next time.

Keep applying everywhere. Stop being lazy. Vote Republican, etc etc

I'll give you a job digging your own grave

zilch-logo.jpg

I put my geographical and time availability to all on all my applications, so that isn't the problem

I mean drive out physically to further away places, like the next town over, whatever it takes, just keep it up you'll find something

Well I have yet to encounter something that requires application in person thus far. All have been online for instate and out of state jobs.

don't put yourself over doing joe-schmoe work until you find something else, just get what you can for now. it's always good to build your resume anyways.

What jobs are you applying for? Part time or career type stuff?

Steal files from Valve´s servers, ask for a job and go to prison in germany. It works!

I'm doing the danger thing at the moment. Just had someone in my industry (mining) go over my resume. It's amazing how much detail you can leave out.

Hope you get something soon, I'm using this time to sleep in and play counterstrike ;)

someone needs to give me a damn jerb already.

I keep applying but either no response or "thanks but no thanks" mails.

Get a shit-kicker's job and work on your career's portfolio in the meantime, if times are getting that desperate.

I could start posting random motivational stories, quotes etc. of self-started entrepreneurs - though you're more looking for work then starting a business lol

Back