Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi Mu Rho

ValveTime Admin | Enemy of fun
Staff member
Reaction score
...resigned as a mod.

You may now rejoice.

I still see beneath your name that you are a supermoderator.
Nontheless, if this is true, could you please give us some reasons, and if your leaving finally tell us who you work for.

So has Zerimski... or he has been fired, I don't know.

I don't know wether you're going to continue posting here at all, but, if not, it's been fantastic knowing you Pimurho. I wish you all the best for the future. :(

Why? :O Why have you deserted the Modland? Will you desert us as well?

You son of a bitch Pi!

;(

/me cries

You better stay here tho...I still want to know more about that game you're working on.

Damnit, in the space of 18 hours this site has suddenly plummeted downhill. If Munro doesn't sort this out quickly, I can feel even worse events occuring...

Like others have said, I hope you continue to post here. It's been great, mt. Ninja.

crushenator 500 said:
I don't know wether you're going to continue posting here at all, but, if not, it's been fantastic knowing you Pimurho. I wish you all the best for the future. :(

QFE...

wha? it's none of my business why you're leaving but ...but you cant leave just yet ..you havent revealed your game!!!!!

Absinthe said:
Erm... why?
Zerm got fired I believe...and he got tired of all this crap munro is doing.

Read the thread in feedback.

Pi better not be leaving these forums! That would ****ing suck!

Well why hasn't Star been fired yet even tho he asked to be?

This reminds of band of brothers episode when that group of guys mutinied against that bastard Captain Sobel!!

Sobel was useless!

He was a braggart...and in the end the Band of Brothers slowly dissolve away...;(

ok I've read up a bit on what's been going on (although I suspect that's only about 5%) ...I understand why you guys are leaving ...but it doesnt mean we cant be upset by it

I'm not picking sides as I dont think I know enough of the circumstances to make an informed judgement ... but this is a major blow for hl2.net. Some of the most important people (IMHO) behind the scenes are leaving this little community ..and with their absence they take away a part of what makes this site great

If you guys must leave please let us all know what your future plans are (Pi I'm looking at you ...dont keep us guessing as to which game is yours)

Sigh, I knew this day would arrive eventually (not you individually Pi, just a general site meltdown), and it's unfortunate that events had to pan out like this.

Axyon said:
Sigh, I knew this day would arrive eventually (not you individually Pi, just a general site meltdown), and it's unfortunate that events had to pan out like this.
No it won't meltdown...not if munro would stop doing the shit he is doing.God munro...just put the damn titles back up and all that shit.

**** your pride or whatever it is...just do it.

CREMATOR666 said:
I got a bad feeling about this ;(

We all do. Even if the new content is introduced, it'll still feel like something is missing.

Tr0n said:
No it won't meltdown...not if munro would stop doing the shit he is doing.God munro...just put the damn titles back up and all that shit.

**** your pride or whatever it is...just do it.

tron dont get involved ..dont start pointing fingers when we dont know the whole truth ..support Zerimski and Pi (and any other mod who's affected by this) but we're not doing anyone a favour by choosing sides.... let them work it out without our needless interference

CptStern said:
tron dont get involved ..dont start pointing fingers when we dont know the whole truth ..support Zerimski and Pi (and any other mod who's affected by this) but we're not doing anyone a favour by choosing sides.... let them work it out without our needless interference
Actually I've kinda known parts of the truth for the past 3 or 4 months now.Now I ain't saying I know the whole situation, but I got enough info from some mods to know.

CptStern said:
Sitting on the fence has been partly the cause of nothing being done, the mods can only do so much, and when they do its overturned. The users could follow their example, if having this site improve matters to anyone, then make it known. Munro can fire his staff, ban the odd user here and there, but can't ban all of you simply for wanting things to improve. If you sit quietly and take whats given, nothing is going to change and the loss of three of the original staff will have been for nothing.

Tr0n said:
Actually I've kinda known parts of the truth for the past 3 or 4 months now.Now I ain't saying I know the whole situation, but I got enough info from some mods to know.

Would you be so kind as to share the gathered intelligence? :O

Tr0n said:

you cant handle the truth!!!!!

,...heh I just wanted to say that ..regardless if you know the truth ..I dont ..and so dont the majority of the people here ...lets let them settle it on their own ..like I said, lets support these guys but lets not take down the forum in the process

CptStern said:
you cant handle the truth!!!!!

,...heh I just wanted to say that ..regardless if you know the truth ..I dont ..and so dont the majority of the people here ...lets let them settle it on their own ..like I said, lets support these guys but lets not take down the forum in the process

News spread fast on the internet...especially in the forums :|

The Dark Elf said:
Sitting on the fence has been partly the cause of nothing being done, the mods can only do so much, and when they do its overturned. The users could follow their example, if having this site improve matters to anyone, then make it known. Munro can fire his staff, ban the odd user here and there, but can't ban all of you simply for wanting things to improve. If you sit quietly and take whats given, nothing is going to change and the loss of three of the original staff will have been for nothing.

ok I see your point ...It's just that I really dont want to step on anyone's toes when I havent a clue as to what's going on ...on the surface all I see is that certain mods are pissed about the member titles ..which is obviously NOT the real issue ...but that's about as much info as likely to be discovered without asking direct questions ...like I said ..I support you guys but I dont want to make the situation worse by giving my opinion when it's probably not even wanted ..if you get my drift

CREMATOR666 said:
Would you be so kind as to share the gathered intelligence? :O
Well it's pretty much the same things that was said in that thread about how munro runs things and so on.

Hell, thats how I found out about how munro bitches at the staff for doing their job.Also I ain't gonna give names so don't ask.

Tr0n said:
Well it's pretty much the same things that was said in that thread about how munro run things and so on.

Hell, thats how I found out about how munro bitches at the staff for doing their job.Also I ain't gonna give names so don't ask.

I never asked for names :p But in any case, I believe we have to speak out so Munro would know we are always watching and we have the rights to say whatever we wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back