I need ideas.

Reaction score
I want to make a website, only i don't know what it should be for. Ive thought about a Hl2 and even a Hl3 site but thats becoming a bit of a cliché really. So anyway, if anyone has any ideas could you please give them to me. I don't mind what ideas you give me, but obviously i will only choose something I'm I'm interested in.
Thanks

P.S. No naked ladies, no naked men, no naked children, no (dare i say it) animal pr0n.

P.P.S If you're wondering, this post is just to help me brainstorm (Of course we cant say brainstorm anymore because it offenders epileptics....apparently) some ideas.

Start a site dedicated to the stunning beauty of Isla Fisher!!

isla023.jpg

isla041.jpg

Ive seen better matt :LOL:, hmmm, a site about badgers, i may have to nick you idea :LOL:

You can use my promo phrase:

"Snuffle Snuffle"

:E

(but you must mention me in the credits :) )

If i was going to make a site about animals dont you think it would be obvious which one i would pick? Farrowlesparrow

Hah farrowsparrow, ive made 2 threads about this, and this community got me no where. =)

make an artsite if you are good with gfx etc... or a community about music, gfx and games...

or some personel site with fun movies/pictures like newgrounds.com and boners.com

Originally posted by mrBadger
You can use my promo phrase:

"Snuffle Snuffle"

:E

(but you must mention me in the credits :) )

I was only jokin d00d :D

What about a site Dedicated to the Breeding/Bringing up/Looking after..
Pet Head Crads...
Ive got one, There a bugger to look after.!

You could call it

WWW.Headcrabcare.com

you could even open up some sort of sanctuary for looking after them.

Me and BoB would come to vistit.. (BoB is my Pet crab) he loves chips..!

lol at Go0ch... I have had another (non-Badger related) idea:

A site devoted to the league table of the top 10 posters at HL2.net... it would feature weekly commentary on witty posts and so forth .....

see:

lol.. how about a site dedicated to SPOONS!

SPOONS!....Spoons... i like it. not as good as my headcrab site but its a close second..;)

Originally posted by sharp
make an artsite if you are good with gfx etc... or a community about music, gfx and games...

or some personel site with fun movies/pictures like newgrounds.com and boners.com

Hmm there could be something in that. I'm doing art at college at the moment. And i like doing stuff on the ocmputer, although i havent done much. Il tihnk about this some more.

Hey Badger i didnt realise that you were ahead of Evil in post count.

And that thing about weekly commentry on the lead posters would be fun, but i really couldnt be bothered with that.

i think an all around half life site would be good, covering hl, its expansions, hl2, whatever expansions, and hl3, and all the mods in between. it sure as hell would keep u busy, probably would need a crew

Originally posted by EVIL
God.. you are challenging me for a race!

nah, I'd lose, cos I can only have on window open and I have a 56K... (laugh away ppl)

IM catching you up fast. Mayb ei can reach 1000 posts at the same time as you :)

EDIT:

/me after seeing MrBadgers post begins to laugh

Back