I swear god hates me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnzie said:
I think someone needs to shorten the chain if she's found her way into the study from the kitchen.
Best.Quote.Evar.

Ok, in all seriousness I think we're missing the most important question about this relationship.

Does she do anal?

If not, you're really not losing much by ditching her for a computer game.

If so, suck it up and substitute HL2 time with tapping dat ass.

Fixed said:
Ok, in all seriousness I think we're missing the most important question about this relationship.

Does she do anal?

If not, you're really not losing much by ditching her for a computer game.

If so, suck it up and substitute HL2 time with tapping dat ass.

lol. :p

stigmata said:
Social status is worth jack sh*t. If people can't accept that you play games, screw them. Need proof that social status != happiness?

I have a friend who used to be a pretty big geek. D&D, Counter-Strike, all those sorts of things. He was an acceptable guy, funny, interesting, and I generally enjoyed being around him. Then in high school, he takes drama as a first-year class. Fast-forward to grade 12. In lieu of staying the way he is, and accepting the fact that maybe he's not the coolest person in school, he renounces gaming in every way, shape and form, and he's turned into a wannabe macho-jock-popular guy. Now he's obsessed with rugby, working out, and doing everything he can to dispel his "uncool" image. All he cares about now is popularity, and he keeps bragging to me about how "since I stopped being a geek, my social status has skyrocketed, I suggest you do the same," and "You're never going to get a girl if you play so many video games."

This is why I don't talk to him anymore.

People get so stuck up with trying to be popular that they will dilute their personality and change everything about them in order to become cool. I don't really give a flying f*ck about being cool. I have my own friends. No, I don't have a girlfriend, but I'd rather have my games and my geeky friends than have a girlfriend who hates what I love to do.
I couldn't agree more.
Thanks for writing that :)

I think we all know all this discussion has lead to this question....

Does she spit or swallow?

Once you come to grips with this my son, you will see the light that will lead you to the once forgotten lands, and you will be freed upon the holy light to reep the rewards of the bosom of your bestower.

What you need to do is explain why you love video games so much. Then introduce her to one she might like. Take it baby steps until she understands why you like Video Games so much and will come to exept it.

from experience, when your gf's judging you about everything (even for unimportant things) that means that something is really going bad in your relationship, in other words your going to break up in one way or another!
agree with the others, if you play for a reasonable amount of time then there should be no problem, but like i've said there are bigger problems causing "side-effects" like this!

sorry about the bad english, but i belive you get my point!

Judging by a couple of recent posts, this thread I think has run its course. We're gonna start having people complaining if I leave it open any longer, and I can't be arsed dealing with those PM's whining about spitting, swallowing and anal sex. so yeah, sorry guys n girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back