I want a big gun!!!

grompl

Reaction score
wouldn´t it be cool to get the weapon of the strider in gordan´s hands? I mean the big bang with this cool matrix-style effect of moving walls.

what do u think?

that would not be cool...no it wouldnt.

Rocket Propelled Grenades are not enough for you? Tsk, fussy.

Grompl dude. With a post title like that you're bound to get people questioning whether your need for a bigger, um, "gun" isn't some sort of inferiority complex. But I'll leave that for the shrinks to decide.

Not judging, mind you. Just thought I'd warn you.

I want to see a giant snark, that u have to carry in a big bag.

Originally posted by djkanuk
Grompl dude. With a post title like that you're bound to get people questioning whether your need for a bigger, um, "gun" isn't some sort of inferiority complex. But I'll leave that for the shrinks to decide.

What i normally say to that is "I need something to measure up, everything else just isnt the same"

That could be applied to me in general though. Im 6'5" so lots of things are quite small to me.

Tha big gun would 'spoil' the game but it would be great to play with.

Originally posted by grompl
wouldn´t it be cool to get the weapon of the strider in gordan´s hands? I mean the big bang with this cool matrix-style effect of moving walls.

what do u think?
another weapon to kill alyx with hmmm new ideas...

Originally posted by ValVed RaY
another weapon to kill alyx with hmmm new ideas...
Wow you have a sick mind. I can tell what your first mod will be if you are a modder.

I don't think there will be that heavy guns. But there will be RPG and rocket launcher with molotov grenade (or whatever it is=)

Originally posted by lubb
I want to see a giant snark, that u have to carry in a big bag.

Nobody's stuffing me in a bag... spent all my early childhood like that an' I'm not going back, ya hear!...

I'm just hoping there's a big energy weapon like the egon or a Gordon-portable gauss gun in the game. An Eludium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator which has the power of both and OpFor's displacer gun would be even better.

Sad to say it but with the antlions aleady in I can't see snarks returning to the game. Come to think of it the colouration of the snarks' skin and that screenshot of the orange/black striped antlions in the dry seabed would indicate a link between the two -- are antlions the survivors? -- the snarks which didn't explode?

i thought the SAW from op4 was pretty damn beefy. maybe beef it up some more =)

Originally posted by djkanuk

Compensation for the somewhat smaller reproductiveorgan he has.
Ever played Breed? In that game, I found a best name for a machinegun called the Über gun. It wasn't that Über though. And the game sucks anyway.
I have no doubt that your needs for a huge weapon of some sort will be satisfied (wrong spelling?).

Do any of you remember the final gun from Unreal 2? at first i was amased by it an going wow!!!

Then about 2 mins later it started to piss me off as all tactics were lost from the game and you only had to shoot it vaguely close to a baddie and it killed him!!!

Big weapons are great but only when balanced properly....:sniper:

the whole "trying to compensate for something" thing is usually used by pseudo intellectuals trying to compensate for their lack of wit by reusing cliche insults.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
the whole "trying to compensate for something" thing is usually used by pseudo intellectuals trying to compensate for their lack of wit by reusing cliche insults.

People who take such things personally and serious only confirm that what was said is right.

Back