Ideas about Episode 3

boarman

Reaction score
Do you think how is Episode 3 ? How many levels Do you expect for Episode 3 ?
Do you want Valve to work on Half life 3 & 4 & ... after episode 3 ?
Do you think is Eli Vance gonna be healed by vortigaunts as they healed Alyx in the first mission ? Do you think the death of Eli Vance was a good idea for ending the second episode of the best PC game ?Let's let Valve know about the ideas of the Half life series's fans.

I think he means chapters.

I expect more or longer chapters than in Episode 2, but not much more.
I don't think Vortigaunts can repair sucked out brains. Alyx suffered from extensive injuries from the Hunter but was still living and the Vorts were able to keep her in a stable condition. If the Vorts heal Eli it ruins in impact and significance of Episodes 2 ending.
Valve have confirmed that there will be more Half-Life after Episode 3

Do you think how is Episode 3 ?

Wat

How many levels Do you expect for Episode 3 ?
I dunno. I'd like to think there are going to be at least two or three 'main portions' of the episode.

That's like asking, "how high is up?"

I don't want there to be too many sequels though. I speculate anything beyond HL3 will just be a matter of how long a company can keep a single video game series running until they start losing their creative edge in gameplay and plot developments.

Do you think is Eli Vance gonna be healed by vortigaunts as they healed Alyx in the first mission ?

No.

Do you think the death of Eli Vance was a good idea for ending the second episode ... ?

Yes.

hey Jet porkins , you're a real zombie !!
Ideas were cool , so let's continue everybody.I'm collecting them and I wanna send'em to Valve.

I'm collecting them and I wanna send'em to Valve.

It's an idea in theory, but they probably wouldn't listen, let alone reply, despite the fact that some fan mail is responded to.

Any mail regarding suggestions would probably be ignored.

Let's just leave the creative geniuses to their work, and let's be pleasantly surprised with whatever they have in store for us. :thumbs:

I'd like to see a new enemy in Episode Three. Perhaps it could be an animal biomechanically engineered by the Combine - a Synth - or simply a creature from Xen that has never been discovered before. Maybe a Xenian creature that was encountered in Half-Life could make an appearance in Episode Three. That would be a surprise, wouldn't it?

There could also be a new type of headcrab in Episode Three, but I doubt it; I think three types are enough.

I'm expecting some Russian/Northern European Accents. I getting bored of the American accents now

I want a husky companion
"Eat that Molyneaux!"

I also want to play with a Russian Nuclear Submarine left in the ice by its dead crew

I'm expecting some Russian/Northern European Accents. I getting bored of the American accents now

That would be cool. It's pretty annoying when game are based on Europe yet still have awful American Accents. I'd love to have a Russian character in Episode 3.

I dont mind how many chapters there are as long as the game has a good plot that is creative and isn't cliched.

I also think that Eli should stay dead because hes the first important character to die so far.

The one big thing I want in Ep3 is the return of bullsquids, houndeyes, Gargs, and especially, Icys.
What was the reason why they didnt put those creatures into Hl2? Im very curious and I couldnt find anything in the search feature.

No one really knows. Presumably it was to keep the focus on the Combine, rather than showing enemies from HL1. But all those creatures were supposed to be in the game. (With the exception of the gargantua) Hopefully some day we'll see those creatures again, but I really wouldn't hold your breath. It's pretty unlikely.

Maybe two words or something from Gordon.

New Zombies texture variations, new explosive objects, maybe some new vehicles, uhmmm, MAYBE dmm... yeh..

New Zombie vocalizations? I'm getting kind tired of the repetitive ArrwahARRghhwa!. I would much prefer something along the lines of arrWAHarrghHWa!.

If you can hear closely, zombies say Help Me and I'm Burning; maybe vocalisation in different languages

If you can hear closely, zombies say Help Me and I'm Burning; maybe vocalisation in different languages

If you listen closely to one of the burning noises zombies make, he's actually speaking bengali and it translates "I went to Ravenholm and all I got was this lousy headcrab".

Do you think how is Episode 3 ? How many levels Do you expect for Episode 3 ?
Do you think is Eli Vance gonna be healed by vortigaunts as they healed Alyx in the first mission ? Do you think the death of Eli Vance was a good idea for ending the second episode of the best PC game ?Let's let Valve know about the ideas of the Half life series's fans.

Unless the vorts found a way to heal a hole in the skull and a glorious absence of life, I don't think they are going to heal him

Edit:
That's like asking, "how high is up?"

I don't want there to be too many sequels though. I speculate anything beyond HL3 will just be a matter of how long a company can keep a single video game series running until they start losing their creative edge in gameplay and plot developments.

We're looking at you Sonic!

ITS CHAPTERS, BITCH!!!

Just joking but the death of Eli was a cool cliff hanger

A Saxton Hale Comic and Team Fortress Weekly Magazine somewhere on the Borealis. Given that they are fleshing out the TF2 universe somewhat, its a given that there will be some reference in Ep3

If you listen closely to one of the burning noises zombies make, he's actually speaking bengali and it translates "I went to Ravenholm and all I got was this lousy headcrab".

I want that on a T-Shirt.

Back