Im going to valve HQ

sHm0zY

Tank
Reaction score
Looks like we are good to go for a tour Tuesday, August 17 @ 1:30pm

I CANT WAIT it will be so fun.

oh god, not you... PLEASE BE GOOD..

Congrats!
Bring PICTURES - LOTS OF PICTURES, please.
Pictures of the office, corrideors, how it generally looks like and etc.
Try not to picture what's we've already seen.

Don't save a spare MB on your mem. card...:D

DONT WORRY ILL MAKE A VIDEO OF MY WHOLE JOURNY.. if im aloud

Bring us back some exclusive media too, kthx :p

ManiacB said:
Congrats!
Bring PICTURES - LOTS OF PICTURES, please.
Pictures of the office, corrideors, how it generally looks like and etc.
Try not to picture what's we've already seen.

Don't save a spare MB on your mem. card...:D

It's his wish, if he wants to get pics of that stuff anyway.

craigweb said:
And dont forget the whiteboard!
haah i wasnt there for the first time that hapend but if i see a whitebored ill snap a picture

how the hell do allt hese people get to go to valve? i live like 3 miles away, someone tell me how.

kick gabe in the balls, grab one of the towers and run like hell dude!

gh0st said:
how the hell do allt hese people get to go to valve? i live like 3 miles away, someone tell me how.

Email...or just walk and ask the secretary..

If Valve suddenly grows more silent towards the community and has armed guards at their offices, we know who to blame!

j/k

But have fun, I won't bother to post a question or something because I know they never get asked :)
And besides, they make you look like some Japanese tourist guy with 5 Nikkon's hanging on his neck asking 'you take pictjah wit me?', just take this tour as a fan, not a tourist ;)

Raptor6 said:
kick gabe in the balls, grab one of the towers and run like hell dude!
NO WAY!!
Six Three said:
Email...or just walk and ask the secretary..
yeha i emaild him the sectretary is very nice she set it all up for me.

Dr. Freeman said:
please try getting some Collectors Edition info? Please buddy? :)
yeha i was gonna do taht anyway. allong with my free copy i get from ati =D

sHm0zY said:
NO WAY!!

yeha i emaild him the sectretary is very nice she set it all up for me.

yes, I've spoken to the Secretary, and she is very nice :p She sent me a poster :)

Something tells me they will never finish the game with all of these people visiting their building.

sHm0zY said:

You don't get the CE, you get the regular version..unless I've been under a rock the past few months..

sHm0zY said:

make sure u soak it all in.. once in a lifetime sort of deal here
have fun!! :thumbs:

ShadowFox said:
Something tells me they will never finish the game with all of these people visiting their building.
I told them if they were too bussy they didnt have too.

Six Three said:
yes, I've spoken to the Secretary, and she is very nice :p She sent me a poster :)

I've spoken to the secretary and she said 10 pm at my house would be fine...

*oh my, sick, sick....must stop thinking sick stuff - clear my mind*

omg! is there a free slot for me? :angel:
Enjoy and if it´s possible take good pics.

Just make sure you resist the urge to pick up a copy of HL2 and run to the elevators ;)

qckbeam said:
Just make sure you resist the urge to pick up a copy of HL2 and run to the elevators ;)
haha yeah I dont think i could do that they are so nice to me and When i first sent the email i was like whatever im not gonna gt a tour but then i did :D

sHm0zY said:
haha yeah I dont think i could do that they are so nice to me and When i first sent the email i was like whatever im not gonna gt a tour but then i did :D

Lol...they're gonna eat you!

Shmozy - "uhh...gabe, why are you basting me in gravy?"

Get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!get A Pic Of The White Board!!!!!!!!!!!

Back