I'm submitting an interview.

Unfortunately I'm way too tired to register right now, but I would like you guys to ask that if there is a pre-order long in advance, can there be a beta as well, similar to TF2?

I haven't been paying too close attention, so it may or may not have been answered already.

Most likely there will be. On friday I'm gonna put the Q's in order from the most wanted to the least wanted. I'm most likely taking out 3 Q's like the pricing one, the xbox 360 one, and the book idea. I will substitute those for XBOX Q's. Then on Saturday I'm gonna e-mail Mike B.

Hool,

Do you now work for Left4dead411? Are you affiliated with them in any way other than being a member of their community?

You should not be claiming to conduct an interview on a media outlet's behalf unless you have permission to do so.

I echo tonjohn's statement, it seems you are a purely a member at L4D411, and not part of the staff so this thread so aptly named "L4D411 having an interview" is a falsification. You shouldn't act on a site's behalf without their permission to do so, it's common etiquette if you wish to remain part of their community. Thread title altered, I'll leave any possible further action to L4D411 to decide.

Hool,

Do you now work for Left4dead411? Are you affiliated with them in any way other than being a member of their community?

You should not be claiming to conduct an interview on a media outlet's behalf unless you have permission to do so.

Haha, you so don't like hool10, do you? xD

Well the plan was to talk to Squerl/Frog first on Sunday.

Back