I'm With Busey!

Gojin

Reaction score
IS ON COMEDY CENTRAL! EVERYONE WATCH! THIS SHOW IS UP THERE WITH MXC! IT'S SO FUNNY!

Originally posted by Gojin
IS ON COMEDY CENTRAL! EVERYONE WATCH! THIS SHOW IS UP THERE WITH MXC! IT'S SO FUNNY!

busey and the other guy were on jimmy kimmel awhile back, they were ****ing insane, man i wish i had cable, blah, havent had my tv on for weeks and weeks

Haha Gojin, I am watching it. Yes, funny as hell, plus insane :) I feel like I am dropping in IQ while watching it, but I can't stop, too funny.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to tonight at 11:30pm and again at 12am. I'll posts back with my thoughts. :)

Watch Comedy Central tonight at 1 am eastern its the unedited south park movie

Watching that right now, you stupid uncle ****er ;) j/k (duh)

I'm with Busey looks insane, I haven't watched it yet because I thought it might be stupid. I guess I'll check it out next time it's on.

Trust me, it's stupid. Let me give you an example of a sketch. Busey tries to teach the guy about forgetting about fear, so he plays chicken with him on bikes. He runs after him with a bike and the guy moves off the path, but Busey still chases him, then runs into him and falls over. ANother time he runs at him with a knife and swings around, and the guy is freaking out. It's so funny.

Originally posted by Gojin
Trust me, it's stupid. Let me give you an example of a sketch. Busey tries to teach the guy about forgetting about fear, so he plays chicken with him on bikes. He runs after him with a bike and the guy moves off the path, but Busey still chases him, then runs into him and falls over. ANother time he runs at him with a knife and swings around, and the guy is freaking out. It's so funny.
Heh, that was the episode I just watched, where they ended up going to a destruction derby. The show's okay, but I don't plan to watch it again unless there's nothing else to watch. What I think is really funny is when Gary punks and bosses Adam around. :LOL:

The show is so stupid..... Busey belongs in a mental hospital

Busey is probably mental lol but the show is still really funny did you see the one about the magic indian? its funny

This thread has been here for about two days now, I'm suprised it hasn't been moved to the Films, Music and TV forum yet.

Edit: Oh and Busy is a wacko

my favorite part is when they were at the campfire and busey goes "lets play a game, ill chase you around with this stick while its on fire" and adam goes"how is that a game" and busey says "you have to get away" and the he chases him around with it lol

Back