In an emergency you should rip the bra off the nearest female

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
..well you might have to ask her if she's wearing one of these first :

Dr. Elena Bodnar--whose inspiration comes in part from having witnessed as a young physician the devastating effects of the Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster in 1986--is introducing the now commercially available Emergency Bra at the MIT Museum in Cambridge, Mass., on September 28. She hopes we can all "get a feel of [sic] the product," as she has grown fond of saying.

The bra is, of course, meant to be taken off, something most adults presumably have experience with. Once removed, it separates into two masks which, when placed over the nose and mouth, filter out particles that were found to be as harmful as radiation in Chernobyl.

croppedbra.jpg

I predict incidents of burning materials that emit noxious gases will spike dramatically once this bra hits the market

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27083_3-20017344-247.html#ixzz10SrQcwy7

I would like to date a girl who would wear something like this. Should I say: wouldn't leave home without it. But I don't want some crazy compass army knife CB radio wearing girl. So, never mind.

I think I would just stuff my face with breasts in case of a emergency

as an alternative you could finally put that condom sitting in your wallet for years on end to good use

Cabbages%20and%20Condoms.jpg

I doubt this would've helped that much in Pripet back then.

The bra is, of course, meant to be taken off, something most adults presumably have experience with.

False assumption. :p

Back