Info

S

SoUl AsS@s$iN

HL 2 is gonna be great
umm can some one tell me how HL1 ended i havent play the single player in a long time and i want to know so can anyone tell me pleaz

and does any one have any onfo on the multiplayer HL2???

The G-Man hires you and you walk into a portal.

The g-man doesnt hire you unless thats what you choose to do..If you saved the game right before the end and play it over make the other decision that you didnt make before.

If you choose to work with g-man you go through the door or something and the games over.

if you choose not to work for g-man you go through the door or something and the games over.

Well I thought he meant which leads into the next game, which was choosing to work for him. There is another option where you don't leave the tram and you end up surrounded by those hornet guys and you die. (I'm going according to the Sven Co-oP ending. I'll check against my friend who beat it, but I'm pretty sure that's the same).

G-man didn't hire me!! because i chose the great battle against him!! (y'know... i lost...aha aha ahahaha!!)

If you didn't choose the ending that has you working for the g-man then i'm sorry, you can't play HL2. You copy will explode as soon as it touches a cd/dvd drive

Murray_H said:
If you didn't choose the ending that has you working for the g-man then i'm sorry, you can't play HL2. You copy will explode as soon as it touches a cd/dvd drive

Oh noes!!11 :eek:

Back