Insanity, and Opinions

OXX

Medic
Reaction score
Well...here is the deal. Every since like late 2012 I, every week, or every other week, find myself at some point, getting on the computer, simply typing in 'Half-life-3" into Google, and start shifting through all the "Read this fake article about Half-Life 3" stuff, and look for valuable articles, then I come here and look at posts. Is this an action of a insane person? Anyways, lol....What is everyone's completely honest, full, no beating-the-bush, opinion about the wait behind Half-Life-3, is it coming? Is it not? Just curious...
(sorry if there is poor grammar, English isnt native language)
Thanks!

Nothing wrong with checking every once in a while, I guess - something interesting might turn out eventually. It depends on how much time you spen on this... activity, however. I oftentimes google Alyx, for example noidon'tneedanyhelpiamcompletelynormal

It's happening, yes. No idea when, but it's happening. Seems as though Gabe Newell just alluded to a new Half Life with the first episode of the GameSlice podcast, around the 41 minute and 40 second mark. Nothing new, but still nice to hear that they get the passion for Half Life is still there. I think the next Half Life will be very different though...

"I certainly understand why people are like, you know, 'Hey, I remember this awesome experience, and I'm starting to get worried that I'm not gonna get to have it again.' You know, it's like, I'm a fan of Terry Pratchett, and he has Alzheimer's [this episode was recorded before Terry passed away], and it's like, 'oh my god, I may never get another great Discworld novel!' So we understand it, and we feel that... we think at the end of the day customers are gonna be really happy with where we spent our time, and how we've turned that into entertainment for them." - Gabe Newell​

You can always check this tweeter account for a quick daily check...now THAT'S insane!

Link

Last edited:
Back