"Interesting Poses" - The Official Thread for Garrys Mod Screenshots / Movies / etc.

Reaction score
Here are some funny little screens a took whilst messing about in building blocks_final...with the "garrysmod" running...using the "manipulator" and posing npc's...enjoy

Attachments

• PeacefulSunnyDay.jpg
    PeacefulSunnyDay.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 5,759
  • Chums.jpg
    Chums.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6,171
  • DramaQueen.jpg
    DramaQueen.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 5,382
  • AThing4BaldGuys.jpg
    AThing4BaldGuys.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 6,577
  • OhDearHeavens.jpg
    OhDearHeavens.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5,613
Oh dear, Alyx giving a lapdance...

Custom animations?

Swhaeet! There are some classics in there!

I made this one, but it pales in comparison to alyx's poses above.

Attachments

• citizenbroadway.JPG
    citizenbroadway.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 6,001
nope...just a combination of the first and secondary buttons with the maniplator in "garysmod"...which is sorta like the manipulator in jbmod...but it has its differences...for instance...mouse button 1 shoots out a beam which is similar to the physgun in jbmod...but a bit stronger...i.e. easier to move stuff about...use that to lift/push/hang/pose whatever...then, while looking at the object at hand, quickly press mouse button 2...which will freeze whatever you're lookin at...just go to hl2w0rld.com...(replace "0"...with "o" of course)...and you'll find the mod in question there...'tis fun

hmm. looks like i'll have to re-download garrymod to give that a try.

Ok, now show us what you really made Alyx do, when no one was looking! :imu:

Hehehe ... what can I say, I was bored.

Attachments

• d1_trainstation_020000.jpg
    d1_trainstation_020000.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4,420
Those is great! At first I was thinking "seems like somebody just found out about HLMV". Glad I was wrong.

That lapdance should be for Gordon! If you know what I mean ;D

That last one with Barney, Kleiner and Alyx is awesome..Alyx pole stripping, Kleiner enjoying, and Barney pointing out something on Alyx lol

can somebody explain how to do that...
im gonna make nice little movie when how know how it works.....

...and I'm making more...I had a whole day slacking off at work to think up some good ones...I'll post soon

Actually I'm gonna start a new thread...for just this kinda stuff...post there if you want to show off your own crap...look for the title "Days of Our Half-lives"...which is fitting I think

Kleiner fondling Alyx's ripe juicy melons:

Attachments

• buildingblocks_final0009.jpg
    buildingblocks_final0009.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3,125
Shit, no wonder I couldn't figure out how to position the ragdolls like that, I have version 1, there's a v2 out already. :p

alyx's positions are uncannily good ... whens someone gonna make a naked mod?

PERVERRTTTT ALERRTT
good mod though, i am EAGER to try it out

diluted said:
Shit, no wonder I couldn't figure out how to position the ragdolls like that, I have version 1, there's a v2 out already. :p

:LOL: Have fun

You people are so friggin wacked! I wanna hang out with ya'll. :bounce:

Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see some more funny alyx ones? they were very funny!

Hectic Glenn said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see some more funny alyx ones? they were very funny!
Haha yeah, they sure were "funny"! ;)

Practical jokes and stuff:

Attachments

• cactus.jpg
    cactus.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,855
  • poke.jpg
    poke.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,774
Back