iPhone 5 to use A5

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.devicemag.com/2011/03/09...essor-for-iphone-5-chronic-dev-team-confirms/

iphone-5-64-GB.png

They pretty much have to with new phones such as the Atrix that have dual core processors.

As Stephen Colbert said: You can now not run flash even faster!

How do they come out with this shit so fast?

As Stephen Colbert said: You can now not run flash even faster!
QTF. Doesn't seem all that surprising though since the phone market is moving very fast and the phones themselves keep getting better every time you wake up.

they're the slowest company to update software, how many years after 64bit browsers first showed up did it take them to make a 64bit version of flash?

I think theyre trying to pull a Nintendo getting their faithful to keep buying the latest version so they dont go crazy and try Android( RIM is getting pretty good, but still not as good)

How incredibly underwhelming. Why don't they add 3D or something?

I think theyre trying to pull a Nintendo getting their faithful to keep buying the latest version so they dont go crazy and try Android( RIM is getting pretty good, but still not as good)

This is exactly the thing that would make me go to Android. I'm a little pissed I paid 400 dollars for my iPhone 4 for them to release a 5 a few months later.

My jail broken iPhone can download torrents, play flash files, have USB access, tether via Bluetooth or wifi, watch and download HD YouTube vids(something android can't do while on 3G), send any file muSic or video via wifi or Bluetooth to anybody. Use infra red to control my fan and tv, function as a secondary guitar pedal and amp for an electric, not to mention the plethora of other pointless apps that enable you to do some crazy shit, like waking you up when you reach your destination, make/run flash games on iPhone without a Mac with flash cs5, run unreal engine 3 maps with udk..oh yeah, and I can run Linux and android as I please( dual boot  though I admit it's shit)

Can your rooted android do all that? :)

This is exactly the thing that would make me go to Android. I'm a little pissed I paid 400 dollars for my iPhone 4 for them to release a 5 a few months later.

It's not a mystery when the iphone comes out. So far the release dates have been:
-June (iphone)
-July (iphone 3g)
-June (iphone 3gs)
-June (iphone 4)

and I feel reasonably confident the next one will be out in june.

It may have been worth looking into before you purchased yours.

It's not a mystery when the iphone comes out.

It may have been worth looking into before you purchased yours.

^^^^ This. The reason I bought a 3GS a couple months ago, and will upgrade to the 5 when it is released.

Thats what happened to be with the iPhone 4, I got the 3GS a month before hand. Then I realised that the 4 was basically the same as the 3 but with a couple of extra features that I was never going to use.

Back