Iran or North Korea?

North Korea or Iran?

• Iran!

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • North korea!

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I hate you and your oppinion and will explain calmly why in my post!

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

Maxi

Tank
Reaction score
Since now the war happy Bush is back and now more in debt than ever to lookhead martin, boeing and the likes, what country do you think he'll invade next?

I won't approve the next war, and i'm sure many millions of american's won't either. Believe it or not, the public majority opinion has a very big impact on the President's decisions.

Dalamari said:
Bush hasn't won yet bucko.

I'm a Kerry fan.

But common, to win Ohio, kerry needs ALL The remaining votes. Theoretically possible yes, practically? no.

i voted north korea. but i reckon he'll go after england next. damn those hippies and their anti-war propoganda.

Iran is so close to Iraq that he could just tell the troops to turn around and attack.

No one will touch north korea.

If there will be a next war it will be in January

I figure Iran.

I dont figure North Korea.

Course, this remains just an "if" scenario.

Iran, we're right there, not hard to just cross the border, North Korea would be too much trouble though, better to let that sort itself out, Kim Jong Il may be crazy, but i don;t think he's stupid enough to nuke anybody

I dont think the US will invade another country until Iraq is settled and the troops are pulled out atleast. The US imo, doesnt have the man-power, support or money to go through with another full scale invasion. I can imagine a war on Korea or Iran to be very politically dangerous ground, especially Iran. N. Korea is not in the right place or is weak enough for the US to succeed. That really would be another vietnam.

RANDOM, but yeah north korea.
When they start ****ing with nukes and such things.

You guys are insane if you think the US will use force against Iran.

He will invade his own ass, cause a global war will start now. I HATE BUSH. Seriously. He is a war maniac. A senil pice of shit that just wanna make his daddy happy. My advice to Bush: You don't need to be president, GO BUY YOUR DAD A PENTHOUSE MAG.. Jerk

! !Ä/

Raziaar said:
I won't approve the next war, and i'm sure many millions of american's won't either. Believe it or not, the public majority opinion has a very big impact on the President's decisions.

Yeah right!

hail the war-president!

iran...."lets cross the border shall we?"

the only thing I like about bush is that he is pure white trash. he plays banjo, loves chicken and believes that the "west memphis three" killed those pore kids. iiiiha

cadaver said:
hail the war-president!

iran...."lets cross the border shall we?"

the only thing I like about bush is that he is pure white thrash. he plays banjo, loves chicken and believes that the "west memphis three" killed those pore kids. iiiiha
Good stereotypes...what taught you those?A movie?

iran ..they have 4 years to do it and nothing to lose

I vote Iran since if they attack n.Korea then well, the crazy Korean government will randomly nuke people or something.... Its a possibility.

Hmm... maybe you don't get kerry, because Kerry was more pro to attack Iran than Bush is. Also isreal said they won't stay back and let America take over Iran because they want to do it them self. Its a pathetic situation and obviasly nothing is going to happen right now. But if america took Iran they would have control of all of the middle east, I give it a couple of years maybe more. We will see what happens.

lets' see:
NK: they have a nuke, stay away.
Iran: possible wmds, hmm .. we'll have to make sure they don't have them first.
good thing about them: they are like all shia, and if you look at Iraq shia are prety peacefull with the americans (no offense to anyone).
syria: they have nothing .. weak army and everything. but they are muslim sunnis, omg teh radicalz!!1 they will probably be like Iraqis .. so um. I dunno

either syria or Iran. I think Iran would be the easier one, just have to make sure they have no dangerous wmds .. then bush's set to go.

oldagerocker said:
I dont think the US will invade another country until Iraq is settled and the troops are pulled out atleast. The US imo, doesnt have the man-power, support or money to go through with another full scale invasion. I can imagine a war on Korea or Iran to be very politically dangerous ground, especially Iran. N. Korea is not in the right place or is weak enough for the US to succeed. That really would be another vietnam.

Correct-o-mundo. None. We don't have the manpower or money.

man power = draft
money = he didn't have money for Iraq either, hence the deficit(sp)

they managed to make up some crazy story when they wanted to invade iraq, so i wouldn't put it passed them to do the same in this case. in fact, i'd be surprised if we don't hear a plethora of nutcase stories about huge weapons cache's and monstrous dictators.

hasan said:
man power = draft
money = he didn't have money for Iraq either, hence the deficit(sp)

I'm leaving the forums. I can't handled anymore of this crap.

I think when the US attacks Iran we can expect more terrorist attacks on the US, maybe on the White House or a nuclear power plant. But Iran is an important source of muslim fundamentalism wich must be dealt with. But it will be a second Iraq, with terrorist attacks causing chaos.

And if they attack North Korea it will start a long war with many casualties and eventually the use of nuclear weapons. But if Kim Jong Il can do what he wants he can attempt to invade South Korea.

edit:I just realized a huge military power lies nextm to NK: China. So if NK becomes really dangerous, China can decide too deal with it too.

Tropico said:
No one will touch north korea.
Yeah I agree. I think secretly the Bush administration is very very wary of N. Korea and not nearly as confident as it makes out because they're not entirely sure what weapons they do or do not have.
We know what Iran has; we sold it to them...

blahblahblah said:
Please don't leave. I may not agree with you on most if not all of our debates but at least you're intelligent and make for an interesting debate, as opposed to the usual slew of cretins around here.

That last bit was mildly sarcastic, but the first bit was serious.

you cant escape from this madness unless you completely cut yourself off from the world im afraid. Leaving the forums does you no good

el Chi said:
Please don't leave. I may not agree with you on most if not all of our debates but at least you're intelligent and make for an interesting debate, as opposed to the usual slew of cretins around here.

That last bit was mildly sarcastic, but the first bit was serious.

I agree ...blahblahblah you're one of the few people that I actually enjoy debating ...even though we are diametrically opposed in almost every issue :)

dont leave!

oh and I agree with the cretin part el Chi :E

blahblahblah said:
:( you could just ignore these threads?

anyway, i've read that the warmongers within the cabinet already have their sights on iran. there's no way in hell we'll mess with n. korea at this point, militarily. they're too dangerous. iran would be easy pickings, relatively.

i'm sure the politicos will weigh the cost-benefit of waging yet another war while slashing taxes.. what a smart concept huh?

with a complete majority in congress now, they can only stop themselves at this point. gj, america.

So is this supposed to be who should be invaded, or who will be invaded? because those are two different answers.

Back