Iran threatens to kick America's ass

VirusType2

Reaction score
Iran says it has 100 vessels for each US warship

"We have set aside 100 military vessels for each (U.S.) warship to attack at the time of necessity," Gen. Morteza Saffari was quoted as saying by the conservative weekly Panjereh.
By putting the number of foreign warships at 100, the general appeared to suggest Iran has 10,000 military vessels at the ready. Iran is known to have many speed boats used by the Guard, but there is no public information about how many larger military vessels it has.

The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet headquarters is based just across the Gulf from Iran in Bahrain.

Saffari said more than 100 foreign warships were currently in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman, adding that their sailors were "morsels" for Iran's military to target, the newspaper reported.

"We believe the enemy, through extensive psychological warfare, wants to coerce us, but Iran ... is ready," said Saffari, who was the Guard's navy chief until early May. "The enemy won't dare attack Iran."

Full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/24/AR2010072401081.html

Ok so we have an iranian clone of this guy?

propministerBaghdad.jpg

oh wow, first North Korea and now Iran?? Who is next.....Somalia??

they also have 20 f14 for every enemy airplane

AO1Gb.jpg

" Iran is known to have many speed boats used by the Guard, but there is no public information about how many larger military vessels it has. "

That image loses its contextual humor due to the name of the craft.

That image loses its contextual humor due to the name of the craft.

p2-1-rowboat.jpg

at least we're getting close to what they may appear to look like

also I think we should be sending our Coast Guard there instead. We may have to rescue a lot of them drowning

Iran says it has 100 vessels for each US warship
By putting the number of foreign warships at 100, the general appeared to suggest Iran has 10,000 military vessels at the ready.

That wouldn't have been my first assumption based on the quote.

That wouldn't have been my first assumption based on the quote.
I don't really follow. I didn't write that, it's all taken verbatim from the article. Supposedly we have 100 warships near Bahrain.

Iran can eat a dick. N. Korea too.

/dontgivea****

I don't really follow. I didn't write that, it's all taken verbatim from the article. Supposedly we have 100 warships near Bahrain.

I just mean that whoever wrote the article is assuming that statement means 100 Iranian ships for every single American ship, when it most likely means one Iranian ship per American.

I just mean that whoever wrote the article is assuming that statement means 100 Iranian ships for every single American ship, when it most likely means one Iranian ship per American.

Oh OK. Thanks for reiterating. Yeah, I can see that being the truth. Media Fail?

Oh OK. Thanks for reiterating. Yeah, I can see that being the truth. Media Fail?

Wouldn't be the first time we've had a media fail. Remember the media fails on Saddam having weapons of mass destruction? And that Saddam was helping out Al Qaeda and Osama? Hell, I remember a woman coming to CNN and claim that Saddam helped with both world trade center attacks, and with the infamous Oklahoma city bombing.

Iran really isn't threatening, they're just saying that they are prepared to counter any attack by the U.S. or any other foreign power. As we are right now, we don't have the manpower to fight Iran. If the U.S. reinstates the draft and builds extra vehicles, weapons, and equipment, then Iran wouldn't stand a chance. But it's a different story as to how the U.S. public will react to a return of the draft. Maybe U.S. citizens will be up in arms, or maybe they'll go along with it. Hard to tell at this point. I know people around here will be more than happy, I've been hearing many people here saying that they hope the U.S. nukes Iran.

I wonder if the future bombings in Iran will match the same mythical star patterns as the Iraq ones did perfectly.

Just another step towards forming the Anglo-American World Order I suppose.

I wonder if the future bombings in Iran will match the same mythical star patterns as the Iraq ones did perfectly.

Just another step towards forming the Anglo-American World Order I suppose.
Wait, what?

Apparently the initial shock and awe bombings in Iraq match perfectly with a certain "star cycle" or something.

To be honest I'm no astronomer.

When I get home from work I'll see if I can post anything about it.

Iran really isn't threatening, they're just saying that they are prepared to counter any attack by the U.S. or any other foreign power.
Yeah, they aren't threatening, ****ing around with nuclear technology despite the rest of the world urging them to turn back before it comes to military action, then claiming they aren't scared of a ****ing thing.

**** that shit about we aren't ready, or whatever, bro. Are you kidding? There's probably enough arms on 1 of our ships to level a city.

By the way, I've been drinking, my friend. :cheers:

Yeah, they aren't threatening, ****ing around with nuclear technology despite the rest of the world urging them to turn back before it comes to military action, then claiming they aren't scared of a ****ing thing.

**** that shit about we aren't ready, or whatever, bro. Are you kidding? There's probably enough arms on 1 of our ships to level a city.

By the way, I've been drinking, my friend. :cheers:

*facepalm* Oh jesus.

Iran has signed the Nuclear Non-poliferation treaty and they allow inspections. There is as much proof that they make Nuclear Weapons as there was with Saddam making Weapons of Mass destruction.

/Palmface

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said they are making nuclear weapons.

Here, July 24th: http://www1.voanews.com/english/new...Step-Up-Nuclear-Fusion-Research-99171859.html

Sorry, I guess I misread the part where you said "They are messing with Nuclear Technology" as meaning that they are making Nukes due to past *ahem* debates with other on Iran actually having Nuclear Weapons or not.

I read earlier about Iran researching on making Fusion Tech, which all I'd have to say is a big good luck to them. Fusion Reactors will be very difficult to manufacture, I don't think that we even have anywhere close to that kind of technology. I wish the U.S. would consider funding Fusion Tech, but at this point we don't have the money unfortunately. If the U.S. had some safe Fusion reactors, we wouldn't have to worry about energy shortage.

Exactly, but you can make Hydrogen bombs with nuclear fusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA

Don't think for a second I'm suggesting we go to war with Iran either. I'm just saying they are playing with fire and throwing it the face of the rest of the world. And here I am just having a laugh in the lounge at their speedboats, you can't be taking this too seriously.

I'm also suggesting that we are ready to go to war with Iran, or any country for that matter, if necessary. I don't think there will be any shortage of volunteers or 'ammo'.

Well, considering that because of the recession all of the branches of the military have been hitting their capacities for many months now and also that I am a college student...No worries about any draft of any sort...

But honestly, all of this could have been avoided many years ago, but that can be said by a lot of other stuff concerning the government and people hating the USA...So. whatever I guess.

Exactly, but you can make Hydrogen bombs with nuclear fusion.
Well, yes, but there is a huge difference in the technology between a fusion bomb and a fusion power source, a pursuit in one has practically no relevance to the other. The most a fusion power source project could be used for is a means to produce radioisotopes, which is something your average hospital can do. If they get these so-called fusion projects to pass inspection, then they're either being genuine about alternative energy or completely bonkers.

Given the fact they're sitting on a large energy reserve that's more profitable to them as an export, I'm guessing the former. If that's the case, then it's a pity they haven't realised controlled fusion is really freaking hard.

Edit: "...hired 50 scientists to work on the project."

:upstare:
:upstare:
:LOL:

Back