\ˈfish\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural fish or fish?es
Usage:
often attributive
Etymology:
Middle English, from Old English fisc; akin to Old High German fisc fish, Latin piscis
Date:
before 12th century

1 a: an aquatic animal ?usually used in combination <starfish><cuttlefish> b: any of numerous cold-blooded strictly aquatic craniate vertebrates that include the bony fishes and usually the cartilaginous and jawless fishes and that have typically an elongated somewhat spindle-shaped body terminating in a broad caudal fin, limbs in the form of fins when present at all, and a 2-chambered heart by which blood is sent through thoracic gills to be oxygenated

any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli: some classification schemes also include protozoa and certain other single-celled eukaryotes that have motility and animallike nutritional modes.

Any multicellular organism belonging to the genus Samon chlamydias that smells like week old Danimal ass and baby oil, has retracting vaginas on the side of it's head for breathing and can speak Latin in 700 different languages.

I would say fish aren't technically animals, just like birds aren't animals: they are birds. Therefore fish aren't animals because they are fish. This is probably a load of bullsh*t though, so you may wish to ignore this. I will not mind.

I would say fish aren't technically animals, just like birds aren't animals: they are birds. Therefore fish aren't animals because they are fish. This is probably a load of bullsh*t though, so you may wish to ignore this. I will not mind.
A bird is an animal and a fish is an animal.

.....ANIMAL KINGDUMB
..................|
..................|
...===============
...|............|..................|
FISH.........BIRDS.......OTHER SHITE

Wow. :|

Like I said before my previous post is probably bullshit. Lots of you may agree. I will not be offended.

no, it's food

ps: sorry if this hilarious joke was allready used

Hit her in the face with your cock until she stops being so damn stupid.

Back