Is Alyx a tease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a joke, stay calm. I know you are a girl and Alyx stole your boyfriend. (Another joke)

Random question: Are you a male or a female?

He mispelled "cute" twice in a row. Why do I smell a gimmick.

I think that Reagan guy had the right idea.

"Just take them out back and shoot them."

He is really... has aphasias. "cute" such a simple word with 4 alphabets. And I have reminded him. Then, he misspelt again!...

Anyways its cut I said Not "cute" with a C. U. T & no E.

Also if you dont know I am a male :farmer:

ALYX HAS ALIEN CANCER!

12283-4.jpg

Alyx is ugly even Mossmann is more cut or more fitting, what ever floats your boat.

cut is Slang for filled for the Job, its a figure of speech. I guess You'd have to be american in New York to understand our terminology.

OK away from that lets get back on track, You know that I hate alyx & I know that you know I hate alyx but Since its annoying some I'll use some friendly terms.

Yes, alyx seems to have crush on Gordon, am I correct? But I feel yes its does that warm feeling, sure its cute & all, but dont you think its a little inappropriate(Think I mispelled it) giving surcumstances(mispell?) of a dreadfull rebellion, where people are dying out there on the battlefields. What alyx is doing is really uncalled for, why wont she let Freeman do his job.

P.S: I will continue this Paragraph, my mom is being a pain in the ass "going on the Computer this early, its only 11:00AM"

Yeah, similar to my original point. I can understand them forming some type of affection or bond for one another, being as they're going through all this horrible stuff together. And I can see how Gordon might end up adding his newfound love for her to his motivation for saving humanity, etc., etc.

What I find unusual is that Alyx seems to be hindering his progress in a way by teasing him with comments like, "Is there room for two in that suit?" and "Is Dr. Kleiner really telling us to ... 'get busy?'"

Gordon would be much less effective as a fighter if he's preoccupied with the possibility of getting into her pants. And the consequence of his failure is nothing less than the elimination or enslavement of mankind.

Bad girl! ;)

Yes, alyx seems to have crush on Gordon, am I correct? But I feel yes its does that warm feeling, sure its cute & all, but dont you think its a little inappropriate(Think I mispelled it) giving surcumstances(mispell?) of a dreadfull rebellion, where people are dying out there on the battlefields. What alyx is doing is really uncalled for, why wont she let Freeman do his job.

Rebellion or no rebellion, Alyx can't just decide to stop being attracted to someone any more than you or I can. In any case, Gordon is a pretty effective Combine-killing machine with or without her and her lame jokes which I, being a nerd/geek/loser found hilarious).

Oh, and I think Alyx is hot, but that's just me.

Yeah, similar to my original point. I can understand them forming some type of affection or bond for one another, being as they're going through all this horrible stuff together. And I can see how Gordon might end up adding his newfound love for her to his motivation for saving humanity, etc., etc.

What I find unusual is that Alyx seems to be hindering his progress in a way by teasing him with comments like, "Is there room for two in that suit?" and "Is Dr. Kleiner really telling us to ... 'get busy?'"

Gordon would be much less effective as a fighter if he's preoccupied with the possibility of getting into her pants. And the consequence of his failure is nothing less than the elimination or enslavement of mankind.

Bad girl! ;)

I have to agree, Due to this affection they both share I also have a really good clear picture of what will become of G. Freeman, it will be a such of a Cliche turning point. Gordon wants to protect the ones closest to him by sacrificing his life "A Martyr" which my brother always tells me. When you love some one so much You'd do absolutly anything for them.

Thats what I dont want...A mediocre "shakespear" tragedy. Also I feel that this so called "relationship" (btw its just a crush, no love) will get in Gordons way & will serve a distraction, I feel he should just focus on the task at hand.

His mind would wandering while thinking about & worrying about alyx.

You make a lot of assumptions about what will happen throughout the course of the game.

Nor do I see how it's a distraction for Gordon as much as it is a distraction for the player, seeing as how they're one in the same. If you're not giving a thought to her, then so be it, and vice versa.

You should also factor in the psychology of the battle-field that they are situated in. I mean, if you saw squads of combine and hordes of dismembering zombies I would really think (hope) that whatever romantic thoughts for Alyx would be pushed to the back of your (Gordon's) mind, but that's just me. I mean, being in that environment with a female so long could prove a bit distracting. But with the whole Gordon and Gordon's mindset and the fact that you are actually controlling Gordon therefore your mindset is Gordon's and with the shooting and killing and surviving and lame innuendo, it's really making my brain hurt.

I'd be cool if there was another young woman around her twentys & would rival alyx, then also have feelings for Freeman then there would be a feud, Alyx gets envyious. They fight over who gets Gordon, then a catfight:p , lol.

Yeah...but I'm pretty sure Valve didn't want to spend the necessary resources to display all of that pixalated fighting, cursing, and possibly stripping.

*Rolls eyes* Alyx & Gordon in love it wont last, it will be a like a soap opera......"Gordon travels to the far away land of the kitchen sink scrubbing the dishes with Xen like patience... then he's off to get the laundry but Alyx has him under house arrest", or "HL-4: Uh oh! Disaster strikes when Gordon accidentally comes home with a red smooch on left his hazard suit! Uh ohh! Stay tuned for state of the art... humor! *typical exited announcer voice laughs... "we'll be right back" *cheesy music plays"

Maybe this....Gordon's daughter is a mutant, but can she be transformed into a beauty queen in time to marry the Vortiguant restraunt tycoon? Find out on Half-Life 7: The Swan - Mondays at 8, 7 central.

seconded....Half-Life 12: Gordon's Dozen

After the events of Half-Life 2&3, gordon remembers his legacy left in Half-Life 7, and through the willpower displayed in Half-Life 9, he comes to you in... Half-Life 12: Gordon's Dozen

Watch as gordon takes on the merciless chocolate brownie aliens, and be shocked as your good friend Eli "Pizza Face" Joe is eaten alive by... the supervillian D-Man, made entirely out of glazed doughnuts.

Half-Life taking the suspense and viseral challenge of Half-Life 6, and presenting state of the art, 16x sugar super sampling you'll see Gordon in hi res detail like never before.

Also witness the most immersive chocolately syrup arsonal of pastries you've ever witnessed in a video game.

Pick up your sprinkles, as you are launched into the unenviable role of Gordon in

Half-Life 12: Gordon's Dozen, going gold on september 30th!

Posted earlier:

ep1_citadel_010304.jpg

At the top: "Bone access not allowed".. downer.

BUMMER.... :(

but really? do you guys think that alyx is really that hot? cuz... I dont really find her atractive at all...

Yes, I find Alyx very attractive, but that probably also has to do with her personality as well. Bottom line is that if me and my mates were to meet somebody like her in a bar, we'd all nod our heads concurrently and say "I'd hit it".

She's no super model, but I'm thankful for that. I think Valve did an excellent job at crafting somebody realistic in appearance and worthy of the player's compassion and attachment. Well... at least most players.

some good points... but i still dont think shes that atractive... I dont know, I dont like her hair... it just kinda looks like one big ball of black hair... now im gonna mention the one think that most all of you probably didnt want to hear in this thread... but im gonna say it any way... I think Jessica Cannon is way f**king hotter!!!

How "uncalled for"?

p.s. as I always say, my English's shit.

BUMMER.... :(
but really? do you guys think that alyx is really that hot? cuz... I dont really find her atractive at all...

She is better than so many girls in this world. But it doesn't mean we stab our monitor with our penis. She is not hot but... nice.

Lets just say if I was Gordon I'd have hit her ages ago.
And Judith.
And the G-Alyx picture was funny IMO.

She is SUCH a tease. She's breakin' out all the innuendo, sayin' shit like "I wish that suit had room for two!", but when I whip out my schlong, she goes into freakin' conniptions. Women.

Even though I dont like alyx, I do Consider myself a Geek. I am a military Geek (I know alot about Military Hardware like Gun Tanks, APC's, IFV's, etc), PC Hardware(GPU's, CPU's, RAM, HDD's, etc.) Basically I am a Many Geek.

Please stop raping the english language.

Yes, I find Alyx very attractive, but that probably also has to do with her personality as well. Bottom line is that if me and my mates were to meet somebody like her in a bar, we'd all nod our heads concurrently and say "I'd hit it".

She's no super model, but I'm thankful for that. I think Valve did an excellent job at crafting somebody realistic in appearance and worthy of the player's compassion and attachment. Well... at least most players.

Well said.

Plus, still allowing for personal tastes and all that, you've got to admit that she's quite shapely. Mossman, for example, doesn't have the same saucy hips or strike the same occasional sexy poses.

In the end, I suppose it's better than fighting alongside Nurse Ratchet. ;)

some good points... but i still dont think shes that atractive... I dont know, I dont like her hair... it just kinda looks like one big ball of black hair... now im gonna mention the one think that most all of you probably didnt want to hear in this thread... but im gonna say it any way... I think Jessica Cannon is way f**king hotter!!!

Jessica Cannon was designed from the ground up to be a "OMG SECKSEH" prostitute that would appeal the most base carnal fantasies of male audiences. Her ****ing thong is riding a mile up from her pants, for god's sake.

But don't get me wrong. I'd hit it as well.

Thank You!!!! i like the real life pix ritual posted on there media section of there site... beautiful... she hotter in the consept art then the game, same with alyx, i find the alyx in the art much hotter then the one in the game.

I would LOVE to see graphics THAT real in the source engine. Free flowing hair. Too bad processors can't take it yet...

Alyx IS a tease, that's the whole point. It's meant to add another element to the gameplay - namely that of attraction and emotion. Gameplay is more interesting when you actually don't want the NPC's to die.

That being said, I find her mouth scary. When she smiles it covers half her face, kinda like the grinch.

Alyx IS a tease, that's the whole point. It's meant to add another element to the gameplay - namely that of attraction and emotion. Gameplay is more interesting when you actually don't want the NPC's to die.

That being said, I find her mouth scary. When she smiles it covers half her face, kinda like the grinch.

But the fact that she can't die kills that.

Aside from that, I like her as a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back