It's not over for Queensland.

Naph

Companion Cube
Reaction score
In a few hours, cyclone Anthony will sweep over the northern part of Brisbane. Over which areas that were affected by the previous flooding and stretching far up north to Cairns, which will be the most severe. Cairns residents have been evacuted south to stay for the week for the second cyclone, Yasi, to pass.

Although lower classified cyclones, still a large natural dick move for those who are trying to recover.

"A category two system can cause a bit of damage to houses, trees, signs, caravans and heavy damage to crops,"
Bureau

Had some of my relatives evactuate. Fortunety I'll be dodging the devastation, again.

Man, Australia can't catch a break.

Wow. Hang in there, Land of Queens. :(

well atleast is not a poisonous tornado like almost 90% of every living thing in australia

But it sweeps up poisonous, pissed off animals causing them to travel and sting at high velocity and rates! So you're technically wrong. :(

A category two system can cause a bit of damage to houses, trees, signs, caravans

it's god's way of getting rid of the riff raff. oh blessed is the lord who sendeth us this blessed cyclone

Cyclone Yasi, the second cyclone, is going to hit Northern Queensland in the next 24 hours. It's a category 5 cyclone, 500km wide. That's the same intensity and size of Hurricane Katrina. Evacuations are frantic at the moment, I don't think they are going to have a city to come back to :/

Far out.

Stay safe for any of our members out there.

Which god did Australia piss off now?

Which god did Australia piss off now?

Thor, Zeus, Yahweh, Allah, Shiva, and some Naagloshi for good measure.

I have a soul brokerage business, I do a lot of business with gods. You know, making sure that souls go where they need to get.

Some bloody three year old probably thought it'd be a great idea to make a Muhammed macaroni portrait in kindy or something.

Stay safe, guys. :(

Back