Its probably just me...

Reaction score
...but since the announcement of HL2, few other games can hold my interest for very long, with the exception of Half-Life which I seem to play all the time. I can play Medieval Total war for a while but thats it. No other FPS even exists on my computer anymore because I got bored of them shortly after the first article.

With you on the MTW... (just lost an empire through the King not having any heirs before he died -- mucho annoying as my half-longbow armies were just beginning their sweep across Nth Africa).

I can't get into the CS, NS, TFC the same anymore... can play a map or two but gone are the days of 6-7 hours straight fragging at a time.

Yeah. Im kinda at a stalemate at the moment. Im playing as the English and theres only Spain (controling palesitine) but with a huge army, Germany controling most of central Europe, also with a bu army. And then theres Egypt, who control some of the middle east and Constantinople, he doesnt have a very large army but if i capture his territory they rebel, which gives him a super army.

On another note. I think i may have grown out of playing on hte computer for hours on end. Maybe when i have a friend round and we both go on a server il do it, or possibly in strategy games which last ages. Other than that it doesnt hold my interest in the same way.

Yeah, same here. I only have Half-Life on my computer nowadays. Half-Life, DoD, IOS (Soccer mod), and Op4. Though this fall will be interesting. Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Max Payne 2, Deus Ex 2, and (early next year) Halo 2. Mmmmmmmmm....gamer bliss....failing out of university....mmmmmmmm

-Vert

The only game I'm going to be getting is Half-Life 2, not because i don't want the other games, but simply because all my money is being pumped into buying a new computer (no i wont list its specs because i hate people doing that).

lol, as I write this I have NO games installed, games are just boring now days, until sept 30th that is :bounce:

Well, I am playing Co-op System Shock 2 with my friend :)
Plus got myself Bloodmoon for Morrowind, playing as werewolf if fun. But yeah, I can't play any new FPS, boring.. (same with Vice City).

No freaking fun playing Vice City?Jesus ****ing Christ, it's not the fault of the producers, it's us!!!We don't appreciate original games anymore. We're conventional....

Well I agree, but different people like different things. I loved first GTA 1, hated GTA 2, GTA 3 was boring for me and Vice City is boring too. My opinion by the way...

Yup, I'm with you, Farrowlesparrow. I've lost instrest in the games I was currently playing. HL2 makes every game feel obsolete and HL2 isn't even out yet.

If you're into strategy games, give Rise of Nations a try. I'm hooked, best RTS I've ever played. (It's taking my mind off HL2)

LOL I'm the same there, the only games I play much are CS (the local servers I play on have awesome maps so yeh), Opforce at home and Raven Shield at the icaf with mates (Squad flank left *pow*).

These are still pretty boring, so I've resorted back to Lord of Destruction for fun, created a new Paladin (best class \m/) and trying to do the skill system PROPERLY this time :p

We need some game pimpage in here!! Post some games you really like so others can find something to do with their time... me too :p

Oh and GTA1 is free for download now, go do a search if you liked it :)

Free for download, Ive got it on CD.

I thought Vice City was great game, but i just cant play it anymore for more than about 10 minutes. I think part of my problem is Ive become too attached to games with Multi-Player (With exception of Medieval which doesn't have campaign MP).

Every so often i delve into Morrowind, but Ive had to reinstall it so many times Ive got sick of saving that stupid woman and her precious pillows from like 4 rats.

I'm becoming increasingly interested in MMOG's because at the moment AI cant give the same interaction as other people can. Sadly i don't have the money or time to invest in one. Although after the summer i may get the chance to start playing Eve(which Ive heard is great once you get get the hang of it) or planetside which i never got to play despite being accepted into the beta and even when they had it on Fileplanet i had to wait 2 days to even get the chance to download it.

Hopefully Half-Life 2 will remedy some of my problems. Obviously its not an MMOG but in many ways its better.

Nowadays I'm only playing cs and Magic: Online, some of you should try Magic, it's damn fun :borg:
...and yes, you DO pay real money for your cards, but hey, it's a great game ! And about the GTA games.. hate 'em all :devil:
Not really the type of games I like :\

-Skull

Back