It's that time again.

Kamikazie

Tank
Reaction score
As the summer is reaching it's mid-point and I know that the majority of you drive, what is the gas prices of where you're at?

In the mid-Florida region it's dropped to about $2.82, and yes that's dropped. It's bullshit.

Don't be pissed about $2.82... it's $3.20 here in Northern Michigan.

$3.20 something around here

don't drive though so I don't care

I think it's like $3.10 in alabama for premium. I haven't filled up in a while so I haven't been looking.

As the summer is reaching it's mid-point and I know that the majority of you drive, what is the gas prices of where you're at?

In the mid-Florida region it's dropped to about $2.82, and yes that's dropped. It's bullshit.

I live in Florida too... around where I live if I get lucky I'll find a 2.82 but gas is usually around 2.85... I think the reason our gas is cheap is because we are close to the oil derricks in the Gulf maybe??? But I am not sure... I know that would mean less transportation of getting oil to the gas station I live in jax.

I guess that's what it is. I live in Tampa and that's pretty much the median.

Can't find gas around here for under $3. Interestingly enough there's no global events to explain it like there were last year (lebanon specifically).

*cough*oil peak*cough*

It's only going to get worse.

3 bucks here for regular, but I get my gas at Speedway, and they're doing 5cents off every gallon, so it's not too bad :p

Are you guys talking about Litres or Gallons?

Here it's about 96.9p per litre / ?3.67 per Gal / $7.33 per Gal.

we were 3.15ish, then we dropped to 2.75, now back up to 2.99. I'm playing 3.17 for my Plus gas. :p

wtf.

Around 12 SEK/litre, or $6.50/gallon. So stop complaining, yanks. And today the government said they would raise the gas taxes even more!

last time I filled up it was 3.39 in Houston, but its fallen since then.

~$1.20 here, thats per liter and I cbf figuring that out in gallons just so backwards Americans can understand it.

Back