Japan developing remote control for humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's scary. The remote control humans thing is a bit missleading as to what they actualy do but the idea that that could happen is scary.

Just what we need, remotely controlled ninja assassins.

The japanese will advenge WW2!

They did the same thing with mice a few years ago. It was hilarious, just like an RC car, except it was a furry white ball with a computer chip mounted on its back.

BAH! My Moms small private enterprise makes devices that do the EXACT same thing. I actually do manufacturing work for her sometimes and have personally designed and build a few of those devices myself. I have also worked on the software that drives them. We sell them mostly to universities for experimentation. We call them Vestibulators.

My Mom even has a patent on them although im not sure exactly what it pertains too.

It seems incredibly awesome and scary at the same time.

DannyC. said:
It seems incredibly awesome and scary at the same time.
Its really not so bad at all. Most of the people experimented on actually aren't even affected. Some feel a little odd but its not very noticible. We have had one subject throw up while another was blindfolded and then asked to walk in a straight line, he ended up walking a zig-zag pattern.

It's a mesmerizing sensation similar to being drunk or melting into sleep under the influence of anesthesia. But it's more definitive, as though an invisible hand were reaching inside your brain.
zomg!! :O

Already posted.

(First iBoobs and now this!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back