Judge denies Obama's motion to not appear at hearing brought about by Birther

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A Georgia judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta Thursday for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and can't be president.

Orly Taitz, the California attorney who brought the legal challenge to Obama's name on the March Georgia presidential primary ballot, says this is what she has been working for over the last three years.

"This will be 100 times bigger than Watergate," she said Saturday morning, referring to the scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon in 1974. "There are high ranking judges and federal officials who are involved in this cover up. The ramifications of this trial will be enormous."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2836240/posts

some americans are really retarded. and the rest of you are retarded for allowing this to happen. why havent the sane tarred and feather these lunatics and run them out of town? it's as if all sense has fled the country

Well you see, Stern, we allow freedom of speech and do not censor people just for being stupid. I may not agree with the idiot, but I will defend to the death her right to be one.

Well you see, Stern, we allow freedom of speech and do not censor people just for being stupid. I may not agree with the idiot, but I will defend to the death her right to be one.

please explain what freedom of speech has to do with this story

A Georgia judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta Thursday for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and can't be president.

he's legally challenging Obama's name on the georgia ballot because he doesnt believe Obama is a naturalised american. how is that a free speech issue?

So any random judge can summon any person they want for any issue? The American judicial system continues to baffle me.

she seems more than quailfied to judge the veracity of Obama's birth certificate

Orly Taitz (born August 30, 1962) is an American dentist, lawyer,[7] former real estate agent,[8][9] and leading figure in the "birther" movement

Taitz alleges that President Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as President. She claims he was born in Kenya and that he falsified his Selective Service papers and his application to the Illinois bar.[20] "I believe [Obama] is the most dangerous thing one can imagine, in that he represents radical communism and radical Islam: He was born and raised in radical Islam, all of his associations are with radical Islam, and he was groomed in the environment of the dirty Chicago mafia. Can there be anything scarier than that?

Taitz has made other Obama-related claims, including:

A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".
A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.
Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.
Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.[19]
Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents".[14]
Osama bin Laden was killed years ago, with his body kept on ice, and the announcement of his death was timed to divert attention from an upcoming court case she is litigating challenging Obama's citizenship.[22]

why americans/the judicial system gives this obvious lunatic the time of day is beyond me.

She's legally challenging Obama's name on the georgia ballot because she doesnt believe Obama is a naturalised american. how is that a free speech issue?

Fixed.

Didn't Obama wave a birth certificate out the window of the White House there last year?

Someone should hit her in the head with a baseball bat. Then maybe she'll get smarter.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2836240/posts

some americans are really retarded. and the rest of you are retarded for allowing this to happen. why havent the sane tarred and feather these lunatics and run them out of town? it's as if all sense has fled the country

What the **** do you mean the rest of are retarded for allowing this to happen? We don't allow it to happen. It happens because of the people and processes involved. That's some stupid logic.

There's over 300 million people in this country, some of them will fall through the cracks, or manage to withstand the onslaught of ridicule, regardless of our efforts. The only person at fault here for letting this happen is the Judge.

Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.[19]
The studious distinction between "Obama" and "someone connected to him" made me think of Barrack Obama himself actually sneaking out in the night and scratching his keys along the side of Orly's car in person.

The studious distinction between "Obama" and "someone connected to him" made me think of Barrack Obama himself actually sneaking out in the night and scratching his keys along the side of Orly's car in person.

That would admittedly be pretty hilarious. People like this see conspiracies in everything.

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi on Friday denied a motion by the president's lawyer to quash a subpoena that requires Obama to show up.

Now he'll have to show up. I AM THE LAW

So any random judge can summon any person they want for any issue? The American judicial system continues to baffle me.

The judge can't do it just randomly. Someone has to have started litigation and the courts accept the case and it must be for the case's proceedings.

Back