Jurassic World Trailer!

I definitely get a bit of an Alien vibe from parts of that.

Depending on what the "hybrid" is like it could be an Alien Resurrection vibe.

I'll probably end up seeing this, even if I've never really cared enough to watch the older films all the way through.

It's what Yahtzee Croshaw is always saying: First it's Jurassic Park , now it's Jurassic World , and ten years down the line we'll be seeing Jurassic Galaxy followed closely by Jurassic Park v Disney Land: In Search of More Money.

Looks like its going to be an overly CG'd piece of generic "action" garbage. Oh hopes, why do you betray me so often.

That said, I admit I got a bit excited when the piano started playing that song. Might go watch the original again for what might be the 30th time.

Seems like cheesy garbage, unfortunately. There should be a rule about sequels - if the original is a masterpiece, then don't create a sequel.

"Don't make Half-Life 3" - @-smash-

You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen.

I liked the second and third movies. They at least had one good actor each.

Seems like cheesy garbage, unfortunately. There should be a rule about sequels - if the original is a masterpiece, then don't create a sequel.

Ehhh, there are clear exceptions. Alien/Aliens, Godfather 1/2, the three Indiana Jones films all spring to mind.

Back