just a cool suggestion

Estevan

Reaction score
i think it would be cool to play HL2 music in the backround or HL music.
if you guys can do this i think you guys should use that music from the baracade Video. but anyays its just a suggestion. :cheers:

Music on websites is only an option for those people who love to spam random meaningless gifs and 2mb BMP backgrounds on their homepage where they babble on about who they are, their friends, baby photos, pet dog and have an annoying little comet cursor full of gator spyware all on one giant page that takes several months to fully load on a 100mbit connection.

Basically what I'm saying is no, prob not a good idea :)

Music on a website? *shivers*

You need a CD drive if you want to listen to music on any website.

Originally posted by D33
Music on websites is only an option for those people who love to spam random meaningless gifs and 2mb BMP backgrounds on their homepage where they babble on about who they are, their friends, baby photos, pet dog and have an annoying little comet cursor full of gator spyware all on one giant page that takes several months to fully load on a 100mbit connection.

Basically what I'm saying is no, prob not a good idea :)

Well put, mate

With the amount of time i spend on these forums reading posts i'd learn to hate HL2 because of the music..

And that WOULD NOT be a good idea. PLus alot of people listen to mp3's while surfing. Do you realise how bloody annoying it is when u r listening to your favourite tune, and suddenly you can here some crappy midi file in the background...

RARRRRRRRRR *tears monitor off*

*shit, sound still coming through speakers*

Back