Just a thought

Reaction score
Excuse me for saying this, but I believe that Team Fortress 2 has been the primary thing that has brought back my love for gaming. Before I had TF2 all my gaming was, well, boring. Boot Sims 2, bored. Boot CS:S, Bored. Hell, even Half-Life 2 (because I have clocked it about eleven or twelve times) bores me, but there's just something about TF2 that really makes me...glad to be a gamer. The teamwork, the funny moments, the knowing what's going to happen when the pyro from your team sneaks up the bastard that just countersniped you. It actually makes me enjoy games again. I know that many other good things come with the Orange Box, but not even they were able to satisfy my thirst for an interesting game.

I don't know why you people would care about this. Just thought I should write my feelings down somewhere.

I'd give it a 10/10 if I didn't crash on the worse possible moments ever

Crash? What does it do? It's never blinked an eye for me. Team Fortress 2 brought me multiplayer gaming. I played a little AVP2 and Quake III online a long time ago, but it wasn't like this.

Oh, the common "Man I'm really having fun right now!- SCREEN FREEZES SOUND LOOPS"

It seems like only 8800GT owners can have both flawless and pretty-looking gaming.

/really angry right now

Yeah, TF2 is the only game, bar anything, where I enjoy just hopping from server to server, or staying on one and blowing the shit out of things. It's the only multiplayer game where I've lost time into sinkholes.

Definitely.
CS:S was amazing, but these days I find it hard to have fun.
TF2, though, is always fun. If I'm bored of getting killed as a medic all the time while trying to be helpful, I can hop over to Pyro or Heavy and just spam my annoyance away. Feeling sneaky? Get me some spy action. Tactical and annoying? Engineer. Sick of walking slowly? Hyperactive Scout time.

Aces.

Oh, the common "Man I'm really having fun right now!- SCREEN FREEZES SOUND LOOPS"

It seems like only 8800GT owners can have both flawless and pretty-looking gaming.

/really angry right now

I have a 7600gt and I run the game on all high and it's never crashed for me.

I applaud your triumph.

Might have something to do with Ati.

Would a 2600 Pro run it on high? (Intel Core 2 T7700, 2GB DDR2 667) Just wondering what to expect.

Topic- TF2 i have played on my old computer but it wasn't fun for me because it had horrid choppiness.

Back